Character Mod Sprite issues

Hello, everybody! I've followed the Extended Sample Character Template tutorial, and I have made a mod. Everything works, she doesn't crash, but I'm having one significant problem with the mod; the revised character art for the sprite will not update and recompile!

In other words, instead of the sprite looking like my character mod, it still looks like the furry girl from the esctemplate. I've tried recompiling it several times, however, only the ghost sprite tends to update it's artwork. Is there some way to help this?

tzsprite.PNG

So this is how she looks when I upload the scml file in the exported folder to the Spriter.

However, after I tried to recompile the artwork to update it from the original furry girl, it wouldn't change in game. The [character].rar file wouldn't update after being recompiled.

tzproblem.PNG

I can't quite figure out what's wrong or how to fix it, since I know next to nothing about making character mods. In fact, this is my first! Any help would be absoutely wonderful.

Bonus to those who can explain how to add in character abilities such as: immunity to heat damage, faster freezing rate.

Archived