When I went to start the We Remain RP a couple days ago, I was astounded to find this still saved:

it saved it! 0.0.png

This was months ago after @DwerBomb's RP battle stream :p I wanted to make an RP about it but decided not to at the last minute. It would have been too much drawing in the end. Let's just say I had the whole intro written out and was one click away from making that public.

13 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

When I went to start the We Remain RP a couple days ago, I was astounded to find this still saved:

it saved it! 0.0.png

This was months ago after @DwerBomb's RP battle stream :p I wanted to make an RP about it but decided not to at the last minute. It would have been too much drawing in the end. Let's just say I had the whole intro written out and was one click away from making that public.

Ohh 

i forgot I had made that

I should stream again probably, I stopped cause I was busy but I have some free time these few days

45 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

Currently monsters are being nicer people (according to @~Matt atleast) than humans.

who are the real monsters 

dun dun duuuun

Well the monsters within the group (Sunrider, Leaf, Mandragora) are nice monsters (technically they're controlled by a human behind a keyboard XD).

And yes there will be bad people. If you've gained any experience from watching The Walking Dead :p (they just won't be as bad as Negan or the Governor cos... me).

Also @Youknowwho, I I know I sent you a PM but can Leaf (that's my nickname for that leaf dragon... thing) understand Sunrider's dialect of dragon speech?

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

And yes there will be bad people. If you've gained any experience from watching The Walking Dead :p (they just won't be as bad as Negan or the Governor cos... me).

If you need someone like that then hit me up. >:}

16 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I am kinda tied down because of @~Matt's absence. Winter holidays, I suppose.

@Mr.P hasn't replied too much either but since no one's actively interacting with him (and he did say he might be too busy to reply sometimes), I'm not too worried about that.

I'm progressing the story anyway, with or without him. However, I would like for everyone to reply first before I progress any further.

@Mobbster (didn't tag you cos you were gonna see this anyway :p )

@~Matt

@RyanandLink

@Chris1488

I'll give you guys a chance to reply. If you need more time, let me know.

On 12/21/2016 at 9:58 AM, DragonMage156 said:

At first I though "No way! 0_0 " cos Containment but then I thought "Actually, that would work quite well". I was actually considering giving the character to someone else/let them make a bad guy character when the times comes.

You're going to give someone else a bad guy???

Whoa. That's damn impressive, Mage. I hoard them all. A writer thing, probably.

Just let me tell you I love the dirt couple. They're cute. Luma and Maurice seem rather sensible too. Curious where this is going.

10 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

You're going to give someone else a bad guy???

Whoa. That's damn impressive, Mage. I hoard them all. A writer thing, probably.

Just let me tell you I love the dirt couple. They're cute. Luma and Maurice seem rather sensible too. Curious where this is going.

What? I was just talking about who the bad guy should be XD I don't think I'd make a really good (bad) villain imo.

Though if you ask me about ships, I'd say Mandragora and the plant creature totally have something going ^_^

Name: Olives

Race: Wyvern

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine. Olives was created just like the rest of the monsters, and his history is pretty much the same.

Personality: Olives is sort of a jerk, especially to humans, but he’s not exactly dangerous.  Probably.  He can be pretty easily manipulated by food, but gets grouchy if he’s too hungry.  It’s hard to tell what he thinks or feels, since he’s completely mute and doesn’t emote much.  Has a tendency to eat people’s pets.

Appearance:

Olives.png

About as long as a school bus, from head to tail.  His body shape is more comparable to a snake’s than a lizards, as in the majority of it is neck and tail..

Strengths: Being part snake, Olives is very poisonous.  He has no teeth, though; his venom is injected through spines in his tendrilous tail.  The poison is not deadly, but it is paralytic, which comes in handy when eating things.  He can also constrict prey in a vicelike grip.

Weaknesses: He doesn’t have a whole lot of poison; it takes a lot of energy to make the stuff.  Usually, he can only inject one or two things at a time.  Furthermore, he’s a bit overconfident and tends to bite off more than he can chew.  Olives also cannot chew due to his mouth shape, lack of teeth, and general snakey-ness.

Etc: He has a collar reading his name wrapped around his neck.

On 12/29/2016 at 10:39 AM, DragonMage156 said:

What? I was just talking about who the bad guy should be XD I don't think I'd make a really good (bad) villain imo.

Though if you ask me about ships, I'd say Mandragora and the plant creature totally have something going ^_^

I meant (anti)villains are sooo good to write that it takes a lot of dedication to let somebody else carry them. You need a mundane kind of evil, mind you. But if you get to write them... magic happens.

Archived