Karma for the griefer

Joined a dedicated server one morning.it was empty but i knew others would join.i went about my business, exploring, gathering, building.after 18 days of loneliness someone finally joined.i had prepared enough winter gear to support 2 others so i told him i would meet him and bring him to camp.im wary of new people who ask "where base" but hey, DST gets boring alone.little did i know i would be inviting one of the worst trolls ever into my life.

i've dealt with rookies and innocent mistakes.The guys that never leave camp or do anything but eat.And of course the base burners.

what this guy did was just so dumbfoundingly annoying.i couldnt believe it.a day before winter,he stood at the fridges and just ate everything.Well not everything,he planted all my birchnuts in the camp.dug up all the saplings and tufts an bushes.and ran off.he died in the cold and haunted me until i just left.

i wont name names.but i seen him the next morning.i remembered him but i dont think he knew i did.After his "where base" i said i would go get him.it was late evening when i got to him.Standing there, dumb, useless.Didnt even move an inch since he joined."come" i said, with a smile.night came as we were runningi pulled out a torch and he stayed close."i remember you" i said,as i put ouf the flame.i ran threw the dark until charlie closed in.lit the torch for a moment to stay alive.i heard his wilson scream in pain and i laughed.Moments later he died.he stayed for a good 15 minutes,trying to find my camp.little did he know i brought him far from it.

feels good.

Archived