I am back

HoneyHam

*kicks the door down*

Well now here's another suprise ha ha ha ha. Welcome back man always nice to see some of the OGs return as well.

And what is up currently well the usual stuff DST getting lots of new content, Hot Lava as well as Oxygen not Included beta on its way (specialy hyped for the latter).

Otherwise community's been strong as it has always been. No arguing nor any drama. Everyone gets along and we got some amazing people specialy here in the offtopic now.

So with that another hearthy welcome from my end. Enjoy your stay how long it will last.

2 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

*kicks the door down*

Well now here's another suprise ha ha ha ha. Welcome back man always nice to see some of the OGs return as well.

And what is up currently well the usual stuff DST getting lots of new content, Hot Lava as well as Oxygen not Included beta on its way (specialy hyped for the latter).

Otherwise community's been strong as it has always been. No arguing nor any drama. Everyone gets along and we got some amazing people specialy here in the offtopic now.

So with that another hearthy welcome from my end. Enjoy your stay how long it will last.

Sounds cool, thanks. Is there another name I would remember you by? Your name isn't familiar.

Just now, TooMuchHoneyHam said:

Sounds cool, thanks. Is there another name I would remember you by? Your name isn't familiar.

*leans back* Not really but I've been sticking around here since ye olden days of Don't Starve. As the joindate prolly shows (late 2012).

*shrug* Could be that your activity's been more while I was on my own personal hiatus. Who knows but I've been going by this name ever since I joined these forums.

Just now, Mr.P said:

*leans back* Not really but I've been sticking around here since ye olden days of Don't Starve. As the joindate prolly shows (late 2012).

*shrug* Could be that your activity's been more while I was on my own personal hiatus. Who knows but I've been going by this name ever since I joined these forums.

Oh, I see. Makes sense. You're much older of a member than me, haha. 

43 minutes ago, TooMuchHoneyHam said:

Yeah I gotta admit, Mr.Pretty ain't very notable if you think about it.

Hiya, you definitely don't know me but hiya! And you seem really sweet.

I find it very spoopy you were checking me out before I checked you out.

Hi there! I wasn't around in your active days, but I think I remember when you made a "Hey I'm Back" thread before and then decided to leave again because there was barely anyone you knew left and you could just talk to them on Steam.

Anyways, welcome back again, if you decide to stick around for longer this time.

Oh hey, it's honey ham.

P's pretty much caught you up to speed. Lipton's doing twitch streams, I've been doing worse twitch streams. (*cough cough*SHAMEFUL PLUG*cough cough*)

Oh, we also got a discord for many of the members to use, mostly members like stef, me, DragonMage, and P use it, but other do. There's probably a link to it somewhere around, don't really know where..

Oh, I recognize you. Hiya!

6 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Oh, we also got a discord for many of the members to use, mostly members like stef, me, DragonMage, and P use it, but other do. There's probably a link to it somewhere around, don't really know where..

Wait, can anyone join this Discord? Or is it only for the cool kids?

Archived