Some of my Wilson artwork!

It's an addiction I swear!!

I draw Wilson too much. 

I'm unsure if I'm allowed to advertise my art page here, but I have read the rules and didn't see anything relating to it.. Please correct me if I'm not supposed to have it here!! But, self advertisement, I'd be honoured if you checked out my art page! Same username, @goatsdrinktea on instagram

Wilson.jpg

Edited by GoatsDrinkTea
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

No offense, but the way you draw hands, they look insanely painful. Not because of the hands themselves, but because of the angle and rotation they're at.

OMG NONO I'm not offended, hands are something I really do need to work on. I realized recently that the angles I've been using are unnatural, but I've been very slow with fixing this mistake.

It's ecspecially bad towards the traditional piece with the multiple Wilson's, the hands are awful! This drawing is a bit older, from the summer, but still somewhat recent. Anyway, yes, it's something I really have to work on.

Edited by GoatsDrinkTea
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, GoatsDrinkTea said:

OMG NONO I'm not offended, hands are something I really do need to work on. I realized recently that the angles I've been using are unnatural, but I've been very slow with fixing this mistake. Ecspecially towards the traditional piece with the multiple Wilson's, the hands are awful! It's a bit older, from the summer, but still somewhat recent. 

This indicates an actual artist rather than somebody who just happens to draw nicely :D. Bravo! I don't know, are you familiar with Kibbitzer's references? Like this: http://kibbitzer.deviantart.com/art/Hands-reference-sheet-6-593051852

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

No offense, but the way you draw hands, they look insanely painful. Not because of the hands themselves, but because of the angle and rotation they're at.

Hey hands are hard to draw :/

I'd suggest looking at yourself and what angle your hands are facing in certain poses. Least that's what I do. A mirror might help as well.

Aside from that, I like your drawings :) one of them reminds me of Rockysprings a little for some reason :p

• Like 2