Potential Don't Starve character links.

Let's say it all starts at Maxwell.

Who/what does he lead to:

Charlie (That's one character already linked.) - Charlie leads to Wigfrid and Winnie (See my recent posting.)

Wagstaff (potentially his son, I will add more at the end) (If he becomes a character, that's two.) - Wagstaff leads to Webber, Maxwell's... Grandson? - He also leads to WX-78, actually being his creator. - He also leads to the Factory, and my next point.

Jack Carter - Jack leads to Abigail and Wendy, Maxwell's nieces & his daughters.

The Circus - The Circus leads to Wes, Wolfgang and Wilbur (Who is likely one of the monkeys from the monkey carriage noted in one of the puzzles.)

The Factory - The Factory burned down, a weak link to Willow.

Old Guy - Charlie mentions an old guy, a potential allusion to Wallace.

Character list:

Playable:
Wilson - ?

Willow - done

Wolfgang - DONE

Wendy - DONE

WX-78 - DONE

Wickerbottom - **done**

Woodie - DONE

Wes - DONE

Maxwell - Well, he's kind of agiven.

--RoG--

Webber - DONE

Wigfrid - DONE

--SW--

Walani - ?

Warly - **done** - He worked on a Cruise ship in Jamaica, that potentially went into the Bermuda triangle? - It COULD be the boat Maxwell used?

Wilbur - DONE

Woodlegs - ?

Non-playable (yet?) characters:

Charlie - DONE

Beefalo Trader - Nobody knows who he is, so he's not possible.

Unimplemented characters:

Wilton - ?

Wortox - ?

Winnie - DONE

Wallace - **done**

Waverly - ?

**Pyro - ?, but he's non-canon.**

**Watricia - ?, but she was scrapped entirely.**

**Unknown SW Portrait - ?**

Not-yet-characters-in-any-way:

Jack Carter - DONE

Wagstaff - DONE

Witherstone - DONE (He is directly in one of the Puzzles. Maxwell owes him a lotta money.) - I personally think he could be the one running the orphanage - But that is a personal hunch, and far from substantial.

This leaves out Walani, Warly and Woodlegs, who I will chalk down to being part of SW (The unimplemented characters seem to already have a place in the lore, so Wilbur would fit.)

It also leaves out Wickerbottom & Wilson - Sort of interesting how Wilson, the main character is left out. As for Wickerbottom, I suppose it's just a lack of info.

If you have any issues with this, please reply with your ideas.

Reasons for connecting

Maxwell > Wagstaff > Webber

Webber's comment on Maxwell's Chess Piece is "Reminds me of grandpa." - Theoretically, he knows him only as William Carter, which is why he would recognise the suit, and not Maxwell. All of his comments on his dad match Wagstaff, a factory owner who worked on precious Radios, and potentially WX-78 (PR-78 and WX-78. It's hardly a stretch, if you ask me :P)

If we wanted to go for an extra weak link, Wagstaff's mother would have to be pretty old, making Wickerbottom the only candidate.

All "done" in lowercase letters indicate a weak link. **done** indicates a pretty much non-existent link.

Wow, that's a total of 28 characters, 26 of which could potentially be/are playable. That's pretty crazy.

Edited by Vargling
Updated character list with Unimplemented & more!
  • Like 2