Kyle's Doodles n' Stuffs

Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm here to present my... "art"!

14790095808759.png

Truth be told, I might not have started this if it weren't for the kind and wise forum user, Minespatch!

So... thanks, Minespatch!

How often will I be active?

14790108572129.png

Eeummm... Probably not often??? I have no certain dates.

How good do you think you are at art?

14790116288912.png14790118532145.png

In otherwords...

Image result for poop

• Like 5

Anyways, for my first piece of art, I present "Wendy & Spiders" I'm currently kinda using this as a way to get used to drawing "Don't Starve" Style and getting used to drawing it's characters ^ ^ '' 

I also used this as a pose test, note the Wilson and Webber's running.

Too lazy to make a background or color the spiders in. My bad.

14790130674503.png

Edited by Maknov
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Ey! Thanks for making this! The second post shows you got your own style.

What's Wendy holding in her hand in the second piece?

Staaahp, you good.Ariel eeeyyyy 1_0 .png

Oh, it was supposed to be Abigail's Flower, Abigail passed away in the fight between the spiders, I should've made it more ovular at the bottom ^ ^''

And thanks! I vastly appreciate it, minespatch! :D

• Like 1

Also, I feel like the only good things I drew in that 2nd post were Wilson and Webber, I never was good at drawing Wendy, electronically or on paper. :?

And I was quite proud of how Wilson turned out,

"Good at drawing a scientist with the most un-natural hair but terrible at drawing little girls."

Edited by Maknov
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maknov said:

Oh, it was supposed to be Abigail's Flower, Abigail passed away in the fight between the spiders, I should've made it more ovular at the bottom ^ ^''

Well, no wonder she looks like she's mad. :wilson_ecstatic:

2 minutes ago, Maknov said:

Also, I feel like the only good things I drew in that 2nd post were Wilson and Webber, I never was good at drawing Wendy, electronically or on paper. :?And I was quite proud of how Wilson turned out,"Good at drawing a scientist with the most un-natural hair but terrible at drawing little girls."

First thing that caught my sight was Wendy. I liked how you emphasized her youth. The models in the game make it hard to show her age difference from a character like Willow but you pulled it off. Wilson's pose is organic. You did fine with the piece.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Well, no wonder she looks like she's mad. :wilson_ecstatic:

First thing that caught my sight was Wendy. I liked how you emphasized her youth. The models in the game make it hard to show her age difference from a character like Willow but you pulled it off. Wilson's pose is organic. You did fine with the piece.

Aww, thanks again! :) I agree with your statements about the models, if you put her and Maxwell next to eachother, Wendy's a giant!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Is this ms paint? I wasn't sure how you do these pieces, but nice job tackling your ideas down consistently.

Love how you did the fire on that pit.

I'm actually using a little website called "DrawIsland.com" which is a handy website to use with tablets in whatnot, for me, anyway. :D

Thanks! :wilson_blush:

Edited by Maknov
  • Like 1