Short comic I threw together in, like, a day

3 hours ago, blueyttrium said:
  1. Thank you so much!!! I'm not sure if I'm exactly sure what you mean by digital noise, but I didn't render any noise at all. For the space background I used some space custom brushes (I have created several so far because I LOOOOVE space backgrounds!) and for the lighting on Wilson's face I just used some different brushes, both wet and dry.
  2. ALSO I LOVE THAT DRAWING!!!! I haven't played Oxygen Not Included but I really want want to now!!!!
  1. http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/EffectsNoiseMenu.html Here's what I'm refering to.
  2. Well, you're going to have to wait a while. The game is still pending for release.

On 12/14/2016 at 0:37 AM, minespatch said:
  1. http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/EffectsNoiseMenu.html Here's what I'm refering to.
  2. Well, you're going to have to wait a while. The game is still pending for release.

Sorry! Didn't see your message until now…

oh, okay! No, I didn't render or remove any noise for that painting. 

I did some research on Oxygen not included and apparently it's only available for windows?? (This is based off of Wikipedia so it may be wrong but) if it is I can't get it because I have a Mac :'/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

He probably wants a crazy hair style like all those other scientist characters (well... whatever ones he read about in the 1920s :p )

Honestly he probably does! He'd fit right in with that iconic hairstyle!

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wouldn't be surprised if at night he mumbles the Fibonacci sequence in his sleep.

That is adorable!!!!! Omg!!! He probably recites the periodic table too… or pi… what a nerd…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blueyttrium said:

That is adorable!!!!! Omg!!! He probably recites the periodic table too… or pi… what a nerd…

Omg, I thought if Wilson was a scientist in 2010s (so today) he'd be as annoying and obnoxious Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory. Then I read that and  thought "Omg, Sheldon probably does that too!" XD

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Omg, I thought if Wilson was a scientist in 2010s (so today) he'd be as annoying and obnoxious Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory. Then I read that and  thought "Omg, Sheldon probably does that too!" XD

Aww can you imagine if all of his friends thought he was annoying :'( my precious boy........

• Like 1

I'm trying a new technique in my art where I'm making the line art with vector art and the coloring with raster.

Gosh, it's so surreal to see some of my, like, 2016 art in this very same thread. I feel like my art has changed so much

IMG_8409.JPG

• Like 4