Still better than...uh...the President?

Battal

You know, I've seen at least, most people hated both presidential candidates. My own dad only voted for Trump, not because he thought he was a good candidate, but because he was so scared of Hillary. It's such a shame we only had them to choose from.

Except oh wait, we didn't. There were other more competent and less under-criminal-investigation-y people running, but nobody votes third party because nobody votes third party, AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO THROW YOUR VOTE AWAY AND LET THAT OTHER HORRIBLE PERSON WIN BY NOT VOTING FOR THIS HORRIBLE PERSON! IT'S A FLAWLESS SYSTEM!

*Ahem* Sorry. 

Just now, MenaAthena said:

My own dad only voted for Trump, not because he thought he was a good candidate, but because he was so scared of Hillary.

This, so much this. My mother was utterly terrified of Hillary, as she was sure that if she had won, the nukes would fly.

This is not just terrible for women. It's not just terrible for people of Muslim faith. It's not just terrible for minorities. It's not just terrible for conservation, or education, or healthcare. 

It's going to affect the rest of the world when Trump starts bringing his vulgarity to office. Saying "I'm from Europe, it's not my problem"  is foolish; countries do not operate in a void. Plus, aside from Putin, Xi Jinping and a few others, there isn't a lot of worldwide support for Trump. It's not a good thing when most of the world is disgusted by a single country; it leads to instability.

On 11/10/2016 at 0:58 AM, MenaAthena said:

There were other more competent and less under-criminal-investigation-y people running.

I mean, it would've been nice if the third party was actually any good. They weren't, Gary Johnson was pretending to be Democrat while Jill Stein thinks wi-fi messes with people's brains.

To be honest, this thought never came up when the election was still going because nobody wanted a Trump presidency, but now that he's sorta is (The Electoral College hasn't gotten around to voting who will actually be president yet), I kinda wanna see him flop in office, gasping and convulsing now that he's got real responsibilities that he can't escape from.

6 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

We're all mad for what happened tbh. But we can't really save America 

Oh, of course not, we've dug our own hole. I didn't mean you need to help us, just that everyone should be aware that this will most likely end up affecting other countries. Trump told us that he would withdraw US military support for Japan and South Korea, a move that would crash the US economy while leaving them open to attack from China. I don't really trust that any of Trump's campaign promises were legit, but this kind of short-sightedness may have serious consequences.

57 minutes ago, Adura said:

Good to see TPP is dead and SJWs are crying salty tears.

Yeah right! All the SJWs! Got Em! We did it! We saved the world!

Dude seriously

1 hour ago, Pelliway said:

Oh, of course not, we've dug our own hole. I didn't mean you need to help us, just that everyone should be aware that this will most likely end up affecting other countries. Trump told us that he would withdraw US military support for Japan and South Korea, a move that would crash the US economy while leaving them open to attack from China. I don't really trust that any of Trump's campaign promises were legit, but this kind of short-sightedness may have serious consequences.

Yeah I just hope he's not allowed to do what he said he would do

5 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Yeah right! All the SJWs! Got Em! We did it! We saved the world!

Dude seriously

Seriously... what? The SJW and progressive tactic of guilting people for supporting a candidate that addresses their issues failed, hopefully they'll learn not to continue using it.

Right now I'm at edge with the UN and their trade deal with the W.H.O. in India. They've been pushing reporters out of the meeting and attacking tabacco farmers, driving them 40kl from their homes by force and making them walk back on foot. The election has made people distracted.

Archived