Well would you look at the time

PhelsarusBeel

Joindate.jpg

Yeah so today marks the day of me being on these forums for 4 years now. Been quite the ride TBH from the early days of Don't Starve to the finishing touches of the game to both the caves and Reign of Giants content (what I admit I wasn't really around due to personal reasons) to my proper return with the release of Shipwrecked. It's been a journey. And over these years I've met a lot of interesting people and also made quite a lot of friends. So I thought just making a lil thread thanking all the amazing people who I've come to know over these weeks, months and years.

(Note that these are completly random in terms of ranking so being higher up doesn't mean I like these people more than others)

@LiptonPee For probably being one of the best friends I ever had. *Smiles* And I wish her the best of luck with her dreams. You got big ones but I know that you also got the determination to fullfill them

@WaddleDee For being one of the best jokers I've ever met. I can't count the amount of times you made me cry tears of laughter.

@SirKnight For all the deeper going talks we both had about life. I deeply enjoy these and I know you do as well.

@Mobbstar For being a good friend and talk partner when nessesary.

@AnonymousKoala Another good friend, You may haven't found your way buddy but sooner or later you will I'm sure.

@PiturcaClaudiuStef You might be a stale memelord at times. But you're our stale memelord and without you our DST session and the likes wouldn't be half as entertaining.

@Ysulyan Everyone needs a good dragonfriend in his life and I'm glad to call you that friend.

@GiddyGuy Where would we be without some of Giddys accidental jokes during the DST sessions? Very likely in a more boring gameplay session.

@Mezukie Spiderhugs for everyone am I right? But even then you got the heart at the right place and that's important.

@Weirdobob A man with passions something I very heavily respect. We might not interact a lot but let it be known that I have respect for you my good sir.

@DwerBomb Not just for being a good friend but also for taking a joke so far that it turned into a small insider on it's own. Cause where would the DST modding scene be without the masterpiece that is Wegg.

@Asparagus and @Fidooop (you can't seperate the two for this) for making me laught more often than not at the sheer obsurdity of their jokes.

@ImDaMisterL For being another good friend and a very respectable part of the Klei Moderator team.

@LadyD Another important member of our mod team. Without you guys these forums wouldn't be the same.

@Dudedude Another good friend I would not want to miss at this point. We both may have had a difficult start but I'm glad I can call you a friend now.

@DragonMage156 You may be a lil dense at points but TBH it's a fun lil quirk of yours that sometimes leads to rather silly situations.

@Youknowwho Sometimes a lil quirky but still a good friend to talk to.

@Zeklo Who else can supply me with a healthy dose of fishpuns every day than you.

@InDenial I may sometimes question the topics you bring up but I still apprechiate the discussions you can bring to the table and the rather interesting views on things

Next up the people I would love to have more to say for but sadly don't (either due to a lack of interaction with the person or otherwise)

@Battal

@MenaAthena

@Paxtonnnn

@Chris1488

@Pyromailmann

@minespatch

Again I can't say much about the indivual person here but every one of you is a solid pillar of this community and without everyone of you (no matter the joindate) the forums wouldn't be the same.

And now for the finale. You know what they say the best comes last.

A big thanks to Klei Entertaiment for even existing in the first place. Without you guys these forums wouldn't exist and without them I wouldn't have met all these amazing people I now call friends. So not only do you guys make amazing games but you also got one of the best online communities I've ever been a part off. And for that you have my deepest and most sincere gratitude.

So onwards I say to a bright future. With Hot Lava and Oxygen not Included (specialy the latter one for me) on the horizon I see no reason to leave anytime soon. And I hope most of you guys see it the same.

I'm glad I met all of you. Each more amazing than the rest. I wouldn't be here saying these things if it wasn't for you guys, and damn you for doing this so late that I can't think of what to say, other than I'm glad we met, and even before getting to know you more, I really did like you as a forum member.

(Also L's perfectly right)

So many thoughts so fewer words  to think of to say.But what I can say for sure is I'm glad that I met you all,you always make me smile.You're all great and awesome I wish you did this earlier because not so many words come to my mind right now.Also,P  you said so many clever words,and you spoke as a wise man with a beard that you are.Happy Birthday nonetheless

I'm glad that I've met you all and all of you are pretty great and awesome.

I think we can all agree that we've made a good decision sticking around this website for as long as we have- definitely worth the rough times. Happy 4th!!

Have my (new) favorite meme to keep for eternity 

Spoiler

tumblr_oe2n2rmzIb1qdz4bwo1_500.jpg

And thank you for being a great friend.

It's great that you guys all stuck around :D especially for so long! Even greater that I got to be your guys' friend <3 *hug*

Here comes a sketchy sketch!

Spoiler

Sketchy anniversary on the forums!.jpeg

(I wanted to make sure I could post it as fast as I could ouo so it's a bit messy..Ok a lot messy)

2 hours ago, Mr.P said:

A big thanks to Klei Entertaiment for even existing in the first place. Without you guys these forums wouldn't exist and without them I wouldn't have met all these amazing people I now call friends

I couldn't have said it any other way ^_^ Thanks for the kind words and don't forget @Mr.P you're great too! In more ways than one :)

In all honesty though, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for @EgotisticalRaven. She gifted me both games a while back and despite my reluctance to play them at first, I eventually started to enjoy them and found my way here. I can't remember what I was Googling when I came across this site :p but I'm glad I did.

5 hours ago, Mr.P said:

@InDenial I may sometimes question the topics you bring up but I still apprECHiate the discussions you can bring to the table and the rather interesting views on things

Is that a nice way to say I need to tone it down?

A hooray for discussions on self-deliverance, momentary bouts of depersonalization, a few troubling thoughts, and, hopefully, another year on the forums.

3 hours ago, InDenial said:

Is that a nice way to say I need to tone it down?

A hooray for discussions on self-deliverance, momentary bouts of depersonalization, a few troubling thoughts, and, hopefully, another year on the forums.

Don't you dare tone it down, we love that about you. Adds character.

Archived