So My Art Thread was Archived

geni0529

So my art thread was archived :p 

Well, guess I should catch ya'll up on how im doing, I am currently doing fine with small dramas along the way, and I went poof because I was honestly bored of the forums. There were no more roleplay that I was in, I stopped doing art as much and what I did do was a hassle to get onto my computer to post. I started watching shows that took all my time up out of the day because I couldn't put them down. Then school started and I didn't have anymore time to fool around because Im taking classes way above my grade and Im smart, but I don't see how anyone passes those classes. But I started drawing again and longed to show people my art so I remembered good ol' Klei so I booted it up and here I am now. Nice to see I've gotten a warm welcome back!

So now for what your all waiting for MY NEW ART

Haha no. You get the link to my old thread first because what's art without seeing the improvement!

NOW FOR THE ART ( I have more but the stupid things are not sending so ill work that out then post them :)  )

IMG_6686.JPG

IMG_6683.JPG

Okay so I sorted out the problems with the other stuff so here it is, ALSO my family got a scanner so once I figure out how to use it ill be able to scan stuff, YAY, Also my finger is in one of the pictures because its covering a curse word. Im guess those are still not allowed so :))))))

IMG_6693.JPG

IMG_6694.JPG

IMG_6696.JPG

IMG_6695.JPG

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:30 PM, DragonMage156 said:

(Gasp!) dragon girl! 0.0

Yees all the dragon ladys

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:39 PM, minespatch said:

Interesting character design. What's the story behind this one?

While the colors are striking in the first one, I like the patterns in the second piece.

Oh the story behind it as in the actual story behind the character or why I chose the design? @~@

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, Youknowwho said:

HELLO

HELLO

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:35 PM, minespatch said:

Behind the character.

The character's name is Spidena ( I know original) And she is the ruler of all the spiders in the world, She falls in love with a powerful young mage ( I don't have a name for him yet) but because the mage is so powerful he's wanted by all the kingdoms in the world because they are scared of his power. The mage and Spidena have two children that they cannot raise because you don't raise baby's on the run that's just not what you do. So they leave one of them on the doorstep of a kings home. ( they know its a kind king that will take the child in because the mage once was his friend) and Spidena flees to an alternate dimension with the other. In the alternate dimension her and the second child's house is burned down, and the mage is able to save Spidena but not the child. When they go back to there normal dimension Spidena demands to see her other child, and goes to the castle that they left the first kid off on but she gets captured. Shes tried for harboring a criminal and is sentenced to death. However she can escape the noose by letting her spiders kill the person who pulls the lever. The king knows this so the daughter ( who is now about 10 ) is the one who pulls the lever and Spidena unable to kill her remaining daughter hangs.

:)

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

YUS! :D

YUS

Don't mind this for a moment I pasted it off my phone so I need to fix the places where its italic.

OKAY ITS ALL GOOD NOW GO AHEAD AND READ MY CHILDREN

The Tape Recorder
By: geni0529

She searched around on the grimy checkered flooring looking for proof that she had been in the creepy old run down pizzeria. Her so called friends had dared her to go to the local pizzeria that had been shut down near twenty years ago under unknown circumstances and bring them back proof. If she did not do so they would tell Jj about her crush on them, so here she was now searching around the rubble for a sign or napkin.

She checked the old stage that used to behold the robots that performed, a horrid smell drifted from the floor as she stepped on it. The wood creaked and she feared it would give out underneath her.

She was right.

A floorboard split in half and her foot plunged a foot downwards making her lose her balance and fall onto the remaining floorboards. They were luckily stronger then the neighboring plank. She tugged her foot out and was about to decide to  leave the place and risk her friends telling Jj, then she saw an old tape recorder with the pizzerias mascot printed on the back of it.

She pulled it out of the hole grinning like a madman. She quickly stood up and walked out of the abandoned pizzeria with a spring in her step. Opening the door of the car, she wondered what may be on the tape. She sat down and placed the tape in a small compartment setting it to play its contents. 

May 12, 1987

Hello, I'm Emma. Emma Emerald I'm technically still five but I guess I've been in this world for ten years. I found this old tape recorder in a back room. Nothing of importance was on it. 

'Nothing of importance' I Learned that from the adults talking about there daily-do-abouts. 

I'm a ghost, or at least I think im  what a ghost would be. I drowned because I was paralyzed. He p-

The recording went silent for a moment only static with the background of what seemed to be children yelling and playing. 

He stopped looking for a minute and my wheel chair rolled in. It didn't hurt much it was just dark until I woke up, I could fly and go through the ground and do a bunch of whole cool stuff. I didn't realize I wasn't alive until I saw jack putting flowers by the pond. I should have felt sad but I didn't feel at all. I haven't really felt in five years honestly...

Anyways, a little while after that they built this place over the pond. It's a whole lot more fun then the pond, but after a while more ghosts popped up. They were children like me, I wondered how they had di- passed.  

I stay away from them though, they always seem angry and vengeful. I just stay underneath the stage now, they haven't seemed to notice me.

Anyways that's all that's really happened. If anything else pops up I'll record it on the recorder. Duh.

The recorder cut out and switched to the next tape. 

June 10th, 1987

Hiya! The most incredible thing happened the other day so I decided to record my record of what happened. Oh hey, try saying that five times fast, record my record, record m-

You know what I should get back on track. So there was this shiny portal thing and I went through it and there was this ten year old girl that looked sorta like me. She had long golden hair that seemed to shimmer and bright green eyes that just slapped ya' when you look at them. Her face reminded me of a fox, all sharp and angular. 

And the best part was, she could see me! We talked and had fun, all that jazz. It was the greatest day of my past life!

Get what I did there? Get it? I know I'm hilarious thanks.

Anyways till next recording!

Once again the record cut out and her mind raced with thoughts such as " is this kid joking?" or " is she really a ghost?" Some were along the lines of " That was a terrible joke" 

The next record started up and immediately she was startled instead of the cheery young girl she had listened too there was a dreary monotone voice that droned on.

Hello. 
Today is January 20th, 1971.
The girl with green eyes betrayed me. It's one of the first times I've felt in 7 years. The other time is when I discovered jack died in a car crash. The snot filled brat thought I was a monster. I was just trying to protect her from that demon that is her father. She doesn't get it, she won't speak to me anymore, she won't even look at me.

She doesn't understand, I need her. She's the only one that can see me. 
She's the only other person I've cared about in a long time and she threw me down the trash like I don't  matter.

She wants a monster.

Then I'll be one.

The recording cut out at that menacing note, she pondered what had truly happened on that day. 

The recording started up again and Emma seemed to be her jolly old self again, but even more of a exuberant personality before, she giggled and laughed throughout the tape at the strangest of places. Also there was a strange crying or whimpering that was very faint in the tape like someone had been gagged and was not allowed to speak.

Heya! It's me again! It's been a diddly darn while hasn't it! Well today is December 24, 2000!

Wowzers did I forget about this thing. Things are getting along fine with good ol' green eyes, and I've discovered she's my long lost twin sis! Ain't that dandy? 

Any-who her dad is gone now, I made sure of that. Oh I must have forgot, green eyes is with me today!

But she's doing nothing of importance right now.

A older voice called out to help her, her voice was scratchy and raw, like she had been screaming. The jolly voice of Emma cut her off and she quickly stated,

Well I have to go! See you next tape!

The tape cut off, she thought it was the last of the bunch but it may not have been due to there being another.

Hey guess what?

I see you.

The tape cut of at that and sent a chill down her spine. Paranoid she looked behind her, there was nothing. When she glanced back at the road there was a black figure with seemingly glowing yellow eyes that peered at her. 

She swerved avoiding the figure she breathed a sigh of relief then noticed she was barreling towards a tree. She tried to steer away to no avail and rammed into the tree. Glass shot towards her and it hurt for a moment, then it all went black.

Archived