Super Fusion Party!

Mezzal

Pyro was sitting on the couch and had finished tripping, he didn't like drugs but didn't hate them. Then he looked around, wondering where Chris and Paxton went. He felt like he heard something, not sure what it was, so he made it as obscure as he could, not knowing what would come. "Something wicked, this way comes."

(for those who don't get the reference, here's a song to pile-on my "obscure game nobody here probably plays" list

Spoiler

)

• Like 1

Bored, the little bone-mech headed in Ysuleah's direction. The suspicious lil' character could've continued whining and helping the spiders at the same time but curiosity called. The mysterious door pulled the creature in like a magnet. Causing Skeletoast to fall on its face. "GYEH!"

"Right, if we're just gonna sit around and look at stuff, I'm going to look for doors." Pyro get of the couch and walks into the hallway, same hallway Ysuleah walked down, he looked at a door cracked open and said "I know that people went through here and I will not go though there." So he went to the door right across the hall from it and kicked it open.

No, really, he just lifted a foot and used as much force as he felt was necessary to open the door with his feet.

Pyro falls in because a gust of wind pushed him (you could say it felt like hands but nah), he then begins to fall in only to be stopped by a loading screen.

He awaits until further comprehension on what is on the other side is told to him, through text. (Breaking the 4th wall is fun)

(COUGH COUGH MEZZTAL PLS TELL ME WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS DOOR THANK)

• Like 1

Pyro had fallen down and his mask fell off temporarily sowing a disgruntled look around a mouth before Pyro pulled out a screwdriver and resrewed the mask back on, "Oh wow a dark cave, this place is totally a good idea, y'know, it's like nothing bad ever happens in caves." Pyro sarcastically remarked a little bit before he finished screwing on the mask. "Oh hey look, other people exist." Pyro then proceeded to help Skelletoast up slowly and carefully, because toast is so fragile that touching them could be fatal.

Pyro then gazed at the purple dragon with a horn. "Hello again, uh...." Pyro paused because he didn't know whether to use Mr., Ms. or Mrs. so he didn't continue that sentence.

Pyro looked around at the cave, reminding him of older places.

"H-huh, this cave feels familiar to me, a lot of caves do, though. H-Hopefully n-nothing comes out and attacks us, especially giant chameleons, trust me, I've seen some monsters that could probably level a couple buildings."

Pyro looked around and saw nobody was really doing anything in the cave. Ysuleah and YKS were just standing around, looking up, down, and around, not really doing much.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to hit the floor with my hatchet, since we literally aren't doing anything."

And so, Pyro hit the rocky ground with the hatchet.

(COUGH COUGH REMEMBER WHEN THIS EXISTED? COUGH COUGH)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Pyro looked around and saw nobody was really doing anything in the cave. Ysuleah and YKS were just standing around, looking up, down, and around, not really doing much.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to hit the floor with my hatchet, since we literally aren't doing anything."

And so, Pyro hit the rocky ground with the hatchet.

(COUGH COUGH REMEMBER WHEN THIS EXISTED? COUGH COUGH)

I was waiting for the others to join. :wilsondisappointed:

• Like 2

"We're not doing nothing! We're about to go out on an adventure! But first I think we should start by getting out of this cave. Follow me!" s/he gestured and went outside the cave.

There was the large mountain with the bridge, just as s/he remembered. "I wonder what awaits us thither!" s/he said, pointed to their destination.

Spoiler

@Mezzal (@Battal and/or @Mezukie) please don't tell us this is dead. We need to know more about this "mountain"!

• Like 2

Ysuleah stumbled a bit before un-fusing. Seemed Ysul was too busy on finals to reply fell asleep. Ria feel to the ground "Oof! Ah..." She got up and saw Ysul sleeping quite soundly on the ground. "Well... that happened" she dusted herself off before going over to him. "Ysul?" she attempted to shake him awake. However whether he was a deep sleeper or not was not up to her.

Spoiler

(Sorry @Ysulyan, it was the only logical thing I could think of that defused us. Also this thread is probably dead anyways so...)