Super Fusion Party!

Mezzal

Zena's entire demeanor changed when the skeletoast appeared to be genuinely offended by their innocent attempt at humor. "No, I-I wasn't accusing you- I didn't mean anything by- I was trying to be fun-" Their expression dropped as a realization dawned. Their demeanor had suddenly shifted again, this time from concern and nervousness to a mixture of appallment and under the surface rage.

"Did you just say you like sushi?" They asked in a deceivingly calm tone, eye briefly twitching.

Ysuleah's comment snapped both Zena's attention and their gaze towards them. It appeared their rage wasn't so under the surface anymore. 

"Oh yeah, why would I judge your character for GLEEFULLY DEVOURING THE FLESH OF MY KIND!? NOOOOO, WHY WOULD PROCLAIMING HOW DELICIOUS YOU FIND MY MURDERED BRETHREN TO TASTE BE SOMETHING I WOULD EVER-

They were suddenly cut short by a shower of spitty splinters. Several got stuck in Zena's coat while a few nicked their face. They immediately quieted, turned, and gave a callous smile.

Perhaps you’ve forgottenthough I can’t blame yew—you’re probably stumped after eating all that wood—but we’re fusions now. We’re a combination of two pun lovers, while you’re only a combination of one." They carefully brushed away the wooden bits and shrugged sympathetically. "I hope that didn't burn too bad. You're probably extra flammable now. We'd hate to cause a forest fire.

Before the pun debate could continue though, Zena's attention suddenly snapped again as they just barely managed to catch the octopus who'd fallen out of the pie. They'd nearly forgotten about them. They needed water. "Excuse me- er, us." They quickly interjected on their way to the nearest bathroom, away from all the fish eaters.

• Like 2

After watching the spiders work for a while, the General came to a conclusion: "These fellows are working at laudable efficiency, despite the silly first impression their swinging and climbing onto each other make. They do not appear hostile, so perhaps we could initiate communication in form of chitchat. I'm itching to point out a few flaws and possible improvements with their system, that's all."

But everyone was on about video games and wood, as was to be expected considering the circumstances. "As much as I'd love to outwit all of you in Age of Empires or Warhammer, we should not turn a blind eye to the dispute at hand." His head turned to @Ysuleah in anticipation.

(Where is Dwarra?)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ZenaTheFusion said:

"Did you just say you like sushi?" They asked in a deceivingly calm tone, eye briefly twitching.

Ysuleah's comment snapped both Zena's attention and their gaze towards them. It appeared their rage wasn't so under the surface anymore. 

"Oh yeah, why would I judge your character for GLEEFULLY DEVOURING THE FLESH OF MY KIND!? NOOOOO, WHY WOULD PROCLAIMING HOW DELICIOUS YOU FIND MY MURDERED BRETHREN TO TASTE BE SOMETHING I WOULD EVER-"

"Wh-what? No, I mean't... other types of sushi. Y'know, the type of... a... different species and... people you don't know." Ysuleah said sheepishly "I could never eat a talking, sentient fish though. Beside one of us doesn't even like sushi"

10 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Paxton looked at Ysuleah and Mr. Bones.

"Hmm... how about Portal 2? I like puzzle games."

7 hours ago, MrBonesWildRide said:

Mr.Bones is still confused on what to play, but eventually comes to a decision. "Portal 2 doesn't sound bad, actually."

"But... we can't have 3 players in Portal 2. Maybe we should see what other games there are first. We could play warhammer if both of us agree..."

Edited by Ysuleah
  • Like 1

They were completely lost for a second, trying to decide what to do. Suddenly, they seem to grin out of nowhere, "Pffft! Who wants to play videogames anyway?! I'll let you guys play Portal 2 while I explore. I love exploring~" and they wander off. "Wait, do I?"

The General sighed, moved to the toilet door and gently knocked with the back of a finger. "Hey, Ysuleah said they're sorry, they mistook sushi for maki. You know, the vegetarian one." This was, of course, a blatant lie, but the end justifies the means (A saying which gains incredible signifigance on the battlefield).

They looked over at the table, huh that did look tasty! They quickly ran over and touched one of the plates before lifting it up and dumping the content in their mouth...This was.. Very sour.

Eugh!  Why would you eat that!??!  It literally said "Very sour" on the plate!"

"Well I just thought..You know food and....I was hungry," they said before pushing the food off their tongue and onto the plate.

I know we're hungry, we're the same person.  Maybe go for something more pedestrian?

"Ok," they started to chew on the plate.

I give up.

On 11/19/2016 at 10:32 PM, YouKnowSpatch said:

Feeling left out of the group, skeletoast scuttled over to the working class of spiders. Their size reflected Skeletoast's own height. Moving toward a break in the spot, it studied their actions. Trying to figure out how it could help them out while the others played on.

"Yes, what do you need, monsieur?"  one of the spider looked up at the new person as the others continued about cooking and moving the meals to the long tables

On 11/18/2016 at 10:24 PM, ZenaTheFusion said:

"Excuse me- er, us." They quickly interjected on their way to the nearest bathroom, away from all the fish eaters.

The bathroom Zena walks into is shocking.  Horrifying.  Nightmarish.  As in it's just a normal bathroom.

6 hours ago, Ysuleah said:

They were completely lost for a second, trying to decide what to do. Suddenly, they seem to grin out of nowhere, "Pffft! Who wants to play videogames anyway?! I'll let you guys play Portal 2 while I explore. I love exploring~" and they wander off. "Wait, do I?"

Ysuleah walks into a long hallway, which stretches off far into the distance.  It is lined with hundreds of doors, each one with a different design, look, and handle.  They're all labeled with various words and phrases.

• Like 2

Ysuleah looked down the hall in wonderment. "Wow! Look at all these doors! Where should I even start!"

"That one!" 
Ysuleah exclaimed, and then headed for the very hall itself, for some reason selecting the last one of the doors far in the distance. They ran happily.

Edited by Ysuleah

As Ysuleah runs past a particularly old-looking and battered door, they feel a strange sort of...pull radiating from it.  It starts to intensify, to the point where it's dragging them in.  They manage to read the door's label before getting sucked through;

"MOUNTAIN"

Ysuleah fall down onto the cold, rock floor. they were in a cave, behind them was an etched in door while in front was a tunnel that seemed to have some bright light peeking around the corner, illuminating the cave.

Zena didn't take in much of their ordinary bathroom surroundings as they hurriedly closed the door behind them. Their first order of business was getting this octopus into water. Salt water. Sink water wouldn't work for ocean life, but that was little problem. All they had to do was take off a glove and-

Oh.

They had hands.

Well yeah of course. Half of them was a human so it made sense, although these ones were a bit yellow and scaley-

They had hands!?

Okay okay okay, now was not the time to be gawking at their hands. The octopus was suffocating. Luckily there appeared to be big drop-like formations of water hanging off their hair (another human feature the Zek half would have time to freak out over in a second). It would do.

Now that the octopus was taken care of however, it begged the question of just how it got on their face in the first place. It had to have something to do with their eye, somehow, so they brushed aside the hair covering it and found something... peculiar. This eye did not match the other one; the whole thing was a deep blue, no whites or pupil or anything. And it got even stranger still when they witnessed a fish swim past. In their eye.

It was about then that someone knocked at the door, saying something about an apology and a vegetarian or something. Zena didn't really catch it. They were a bit distracted at the moment. They muttered something like a confirmation as they pulled back the eyelid and went to poke the abyss present in their eye socket. A second later they flinchingly retracted their hand out expectation of discomfort, but there was none. There hadn't even been any resistance. Bracing themselves, they reached again, this time going further, slowly, until their whole hand had gone through. Suddenly it felt as if something had been thrust into their palm, and they yanked the hand out with a startled gasp, only to be greeted by the site of the end of a hilt sticking out of their face. After taking a second to process, they grabbed the hilt and pulled. Sure enough a sword, a cutlass with a wave pattern engraved on the blade, came gently sliding out the socket.

• Like 1

On 28/11/2016 at 0:07 PM, Mezzal said:

As Ysuleah runs past a particularly old-looking and battered door, they feel a strange sort of...pull radiating from it.  It starts to intensify, to the point where it's dragging them in.  They manage to read the door's label before getting sucked through;

"MOUNTAIN"

Ysuleah fall down onto the cold, rock floor. they were in a cave, behind them was an etched in door while in front was a tunnel that seemed to have some bright light peeking around the corner, illuminating the cave.

"Oof!" Ysuleah climbed onto hir feet and dusted hirself off. "Boy, I should really watch where I step". Ysuleah did a couple stretches before looking around. "Welp, I can't go back that way. Guess that leaves only one option" Ysuleah started making hir way through the tunnel.

Edited by Ysuleah

Mr.Bones was playing some games, fortunately, he had a computer and it was connected to a surprisingly new-ish TV. He and Paxtonnn were playing various different games and it was fun.

"IF YOU SEE THIS, THIS IS PYRO, HE WANTS TO GO BACK TO BEING HIMSELF AND NOT SOMEBODY ELSE HE WANTS TO SEPARATE, PLEASE SEND HELP"

And then Mr.Bones got bored and fell asleep on the couch.

Edited by MrBonesWildRide
*REDACTED*

Suddenly, a cupboard opened on its own, releasing a floating kettle. It sure was a sight to behold. As if by an invisible hand, slowly, but steadily, it moved over the spiders. The kettle set down in the sink before filling with water.

Incidentally, the General was watching the events unfold and having a quiet chuckle.

Edited by General_Mobbington

1 hour ago, General_Mobbington said:

The spiders tried not to freak out about it and carry on their routine, but it sure was a sight to behold. Smart as they were, the spiders kept their distance to a free stove top, knowing what the haunted utensil would do next.

(Ahem.  Could live without the character control.)

• Like 1

"Well, may as well just sit down since I don't really want to do anything. I think I just showed up because I could."

Pyro heads into the kitchen for some food, he finds a brownie in the fridge. It's fine to eat, but he takes a bite while sitting on the couch in the living room. He finishes the brownie and isn't moving. He then blurts out.

"Who made this brownie."

Inside Pyro's head, this plays:

Spoiler

The hatchet normally on Pyro's back (usually in a backpack or something) is now in his hands and he's waving around while singing along to the lyrics.

• Like 2

As they exited into the light, the brief change blinded them before the picture before them came into view. They saw clouds going out in every directions.  In the distance, they see a mountain, covered with interconnected ledges and caves.  Houses where made into the mountain as well as some hanging down or built up.  A bridge connecting the path near you to the ledge besides a cave on the other mountain, swaying in the light wind.