Wilson Plush

So a little update: we did not go to Tuscany due to unforeseen circumstances, but we went on a walk! I was able to get a nice photo of Wilson with a village and sunset in the background! 

Also, I was able to get a picture of him leaning against a 5 liter bottle of olive oil. (Yes, that's a lot of olive oil, but when you live in Italy it's normal to buy this much. Why do we even need so much. I'm a little scared. But at least it's fresh and it tastes AMAZING and I feel like if it was in Don't Starve it would restore a bunch of sanity because it tastes so good)

third pic is is just a picture of him chilling after the walk!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

On November 9, 2016 at 10:45 PM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

give him a football  helmet and then he won't feel a thing hehe

although it's bad to hit a person even for science 

Wilson would do anything for science… omg. I think there's a song by The Script that goes like that. "Anything the world could throw, I'll take the sticks I'll take the stones, for you.*"

*"You" being science, Wilson's one and only love 

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

That final picture looks like he's judging someone off camera. :wilson_ecstatic:

True! He looks very very ticked off at someone. Probably at me, to be honest. "Come on, you know this is embarrassing for both of us"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blueyttrium said:

Wilson would do anything for science… omg. I think there's a song by The Script that goes like that. "Anything the world could throw, I'll take the sticks I'll take the stones, for you.*"

*"You" being science, Wilson's one and only love 

True! He looks very very ticked off at someone. Probably at me, to be honest. "Come on, you know this is embarrassing for both of us"

I mean they're not wrong

maybe he's annoyed because you take too many photos and he wants an experiment instead of photos

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

11 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

I mean they're not wrong

maybe he's annoyed because you take too many photos and he wants an experiment instead of photos

How about a photo on a telescope? Is that science-y enough? X'D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wilson: How is this giant metal contraption airborne? 0_0

I can imagine he'd be sort of panicking (I'm not a history buff or anything [quite the contrary; I do not like history] but I can imagine airplanes were way different in the 20s XD) 

Edited by blueyttrium