DrWickerbottom's Art Thread

1 hour ago, DrWickerbottom said:

Wickerbottom probably said something mildly uncomfortable- if not inappropriate. Mostly about the booty x) 

Now, Wilson, I see the way you and Willow look at each other... I think it's time to explain to you how we procure offspring.

This is so beautiful I couldn't resist.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

That's really good! Way different from the past works and... Holy crap, it's animated.:wilson_horror:

Haha thanks x) Yeah, it definitely is different. Had to fight the urge to use my own color palettes rather than stick to the DS one! I'm just happy to have gotten to the point where I don't need reference for her anymore ;u; 

OH BOY OH BOYYYY I do a lot of slightly animated things! 

tumblr_og994dgmIw1vn150xo2_540.gif

• Like 7

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wickerbottom be pink with feistyness. Though with the blue palette, it's as though he's made of ice.

Ahaha true! Though he does look a bit... frozen.... //snicker// okay you can arrest me now, thank you hun x)

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wickerson?

Wilbottom?

(Oh god, please don't pick the latter XD)

I'm more of a shipper of those popular pairings BUT that's just me. I'm still a sucker for cute fluff at its best ^_^

I've been calling them Wickerson, so I might just do that. Though Wilbottom is a gem ;)

Makes sense; I don't dislike the canon pairs at all. I just feel like there's already a lot of art of them out there, and it's fun to do the unexpected once in a while. (Wickerbottom doesn't get much pair art! Poor old thing) To each their own though♥ :)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, DrWickerbottom said:

Ahaha true! Though he does look a bit... frozen.... //snicker// okay you can arrest me now, thank you hun x)

I've been calling them Wickerson, so I might just do that. Though Wilbottom is a gem ;)

Makes sense; I don't dislike the canon pairs at all. I just feel like there's already a lot of art of them out there, and it's fun to do the unexpected once in a while. (Wickerbottom doesn't get much pair art! Poor old thing) To each their own though♥ :)

Not much pair art? It looks like I have particular luck with Wickerwell and Wolfbottom/Wickergang... speaking of which, I'd dearly love to see her with either of the more mature gentlemen :).

• Like 4