[Game Update] - (BETA Preview) 194848

12 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Anybody has any information about how and why the Queen Bees spawn, please let us know.  I am both fascinated and apprehensive.  : P

It's not exactly information, but just some speculation. It looks like vespiquen the queen bee has the whole hive under it. Because of this little detail I'm thinking the queen bee will spawn similar to queen spiders. So leaving a bee hive alone for too long could spawn a queen. If this is the case then bee boxes should be safe (as long as it's not spring of course).

Again, just speculation. We'll have to wait another week before we know for sure.

• Like 2

I screamed when somebody took my hatching smallbird. If somebody kill the baby pet....

I WILL COME TO THEIR HOUSE

GRAB THE SHARPEST KNIFE 

CUT US SOME APPLE SLICES

AND WE CAN HAVE A NICE CIVILIZED CONVERSATION ABOUT IT

Spoiler

Wait you thought.......oh......

Spoiler

Somebody make a mod where you can't kill the pets ASAP

• Like 10

Oh my goodness, the Hound puppies are adorable ! I don't even care if they'll hate me if/when they grow up. I want 30. 

Also, the Ewecus -- lambcus??-- is great as well. I have a friend who'll love to see it ! 

It's gonna be hard waiting a whole week for this one. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Torrents said:

Oh my goodness, the Hound puppies are adorable ! I don't even care if they'll hate me if/when they grow up. I want 30.

Just... keep them away from your stash of gems. I don't think dealing with a mix of adult ice and fire hounds is going to end well for anyone. Heck, just trying to play fetch with a fire hound could be a problem.

Actually, that'd be pretty neat if we could feed the hound pups gems to change them. You know what's better then a hound puppy? An ice hound puppy. Even if it is just cosmetic it would be nice if we could do this.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

THEY HEARD ME RAVING ABOUT STEALING HOUND PUPS AND RAISING THEM!!!

*asphyxiates*

*Squeals*

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

A new boss(most likely), more pets (Hound puppies! YES!) and a more reliable source of marble? YES! All of it! You spoils us Klei, you really do. And I love it.

And there's even more updates to come!

• Like 3

YES. Finally i can make my farm of completly legal stuff.

oh wait,those are the mushroom farms from the last update.

Has anybody else seen how they are adding the stuff that people asked for sooooo long ago?

Our characters finally have the knowledge to make AND open doors (the last one its still a challenge to me)

We can finally make marble farms! i hope that they don't give that much marble or else kiting bosses won't be necesary anymore being able to make that many marble suits.

Also the new QUEEN BEE! will we summon this one entering in the nest and breaking a larva and then dodge the bees it will shot like if it were a minigun?(hope someone gets the reference)

And of course PETS,they are AMAZINGLY cute,but i just want a terrorbeak as a pet.search.png Just imagine a little version of it jumping

around with a happy smile,and most importantly:not trying to kill you!

Also as probably you have already seen beind those fences,Webber will finally be able to keep his father's job

As always:you are amazing Klei,thanks for making what for lots of people its the best game on the world(for me for example) and upgrading it even more!

Also it seems like i won't be needing a world for this. I already got to kill toadstool but now i can take my time on doing the moon event,killing the shadow chess pieces and making that scale furnace.

Edited by Wexton
  • Like 2