NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

On 10/28/2016 at 10:22 PM, NightWonder7 said:

Can the sound of agonizing screams make a good song?

On 10/29/2016 at 1:33 AM, Net Spectre said:

Yes. Yes it can. The screams make for a wonderful backing noise. 

Callback time. I have finally remembered why I had said that. Here's some agonizing screams.

Spoiler

• Like 3

You know what? I'mma just make a post and put all my sketches/doodles in it!

You call that all.jpg

Well, that is mostly because most of my DS sketches are scattered around on several pieces of paper among other sketches that are far out of context, and it will take ages to cut, paste and edit them to only contain Don't Starve :/ But who knows? Maybe I decide to do it one day? Maybe not? (They are everywheeeeeerrrreeeee :o school books, notes, scrap paper, expensive paper... and some are really old! You can even tell which ones were done purely by memory) Also I'm leaving some out from this post for later :I

Spoiler

DS - Among the Math 2.jpg

Spoiler

DS - Math.jpg

Spoiler

DS - what I found in my purse.jpg

Spoiler

DS - Experiment.jpg

Spoiler

DS - Slumber.jpg

Spoiler

DS - Buffet.jpg

Spoiler

DS - doodles1.jpg

Spoiler

DS - Work Doodles.jpg

Spoiler

DS - Wilson Sketchdump.jpg

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 9

I remember the velocity calcuation stuff. How come Wilson looks so happy with it around?!

A fine selection of lyrics to describe the characters, I'm sincerely impressed!

Anyways, your from-memory doodles are fantastic! Do you pay such close attention to everything or did you decide before-hand to doodle those things later?

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I remember the velocity calcuation stuff. How come Wilson looks so happy with it around?!

A fine selection of lyrics to describe the characters, I'm sincerely impressed!

Anyways, your from-memory doodles are fantastic! Do you pay such close attention to everything or did you decide before-hand to doodle those things later?

He love science? ',: ) I just implemented him in my notes XD

Thank you, though now a couple years later I have thought about some other more fitting lyrics ^^;

I think I wasn't very clear here; I draw most of the characters by memory now, but some of these sketches (mostly nr 3 and 7) were done shortly after I entered the fandom, and were done without references :I Oh, and nr 2 is from a reference, but is still as old XD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:
  1. DS - Inverted Flames.jpg
  2. DS - Has a Terrible Secret.jpg
  1. I know it wasn't your intention but I find it hilarious how the shadow smoke kind of looks like rain, something Willow would be very angry over. Though in terms of the piece itself, it looks really nice. The splattered paints with a either unintentional or intentional moon gives a nice frame around the sharper executed Willow.
  2. Love the choices of palette you used. The auburn/mohogany colored background fits the game aesthetic while the way you drew both Woodies matches the sharpness of the Willow piece.
  • Like 5

42 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. I know it wasn't your intention but I find it hilarious how the shadow smoke kind of looks like rain, something Willow would be very angry over. Though in terms of the piece itself, it looks really nice. The splattered paints with a either unintentional or intentional moon gives a nice frame around the sharper executed Willow.
  2. Love the choices of palette you used. The auburn/mohogany colored background fits the game aesthetic while the way you drew both Woodies matches the sharpness of the Willow piece.

Thank you so much! OwO

Well, I named the Willow piece "Inverted Flames", and you could see rain as a kind of inverted flame XD Had too much fun with the splatters. Huh, never noticed there was a moon there XD

• Like 3

On 11/02/2016 at 1:39 PM, NightWonder7 said:

You know what? I'mma just make a post and put all my sketches/doodles in it!

You call that all.jpg

Well, that is mostly because most of my DS sketches are scattered around on several pieces of paper among other sketches that are far out of context, and it will take ages to cut, paste and edit them to only contain Don't Starve :/ But who knows? Maybe I decide to do it one day? Maybe not? (They are everywheeeeeerrrreeeee :o school books, notes, scrap paper, expensive paper... and some are really old! You can even tell which ones were done purely by memory) Also I'm leaving some out from this post for later :I

Hide contents

DS - Among the Math 2.jpg

Hide contents

DS - Math.jpg

Hide contents

DS - what I found in my purse.jpg

Hide contents

DS - Experiment.jpg

Hide contents

DS - Slumber.jpg

Hide contents

DS - Buffet.jpg