NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

Note: This was made before the lore

Definitely not a theory I want to support o____o

When I saw this piece on DA, the finale made me lose my marbles for a moment, because the image was fullscreen and I got an EXTREME closeup of the terrified Wilson. So much squick, so much brain bleach. the tiniest implication of the maxwil makes me want to use a bottle, brrg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

When I saw this piece on DA, the finale made me lose my marbles for a moment, because the image was fullscreen and I got an EXTREME closeup of the terrified Wilson. So much squick, so much brain bleach.

Heh, sorry 'bout that ^^; I know the file is rather large....

23 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

he tiniest implication of the maxwil makes me want to use a bottle, brrg

Didn't intend any shipping there :I Oops :?

• Like 1

Just now, NightWonder7 said:

Heh, sorry 'bout that ^^; I know the file is rather large....

Didn't intend any shipping there :I Oops :?

Hah, don't worry, Wils was squicked and terrified, so this auto-negates the horror that is maxwil (it turned the AO3 DS section into minefield) 

Spoiler

Wilson and Alice shenanigans when?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

the horror that is maxwil (it turned the AO3 DS section into minefield)

Oh, I have no problem with people shipping anything, but as I said earlier; I'm not much of a shipper myself ^^; (Don't wanna heat up a discussion here)

14 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:
  Hide contents

Wilson and Alice shenanigans when?

Just curious, what do you mean? ',: )

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:
  Hide contents

The glorious crossover page of doodles, of course

Oh that! I'm thinking of starting another thread of it eventually. I kinda wanna either fill the story a little bit more first before posting it here, or get done with posting the other DS fan arts I have done here. I haven't had time to work on it for a while, but as soon as I find time, I will pick it up :3 Right now I feel like I don't have so much to contribute with...

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

No, but that was the reason why I changed it. You see, I started out on dA as a 9 fan ^^; (if you've seen that movie). So the 97 represented the characters 9 and 7. It wasn't until later that I realized that it could be mistaken for a birth year (and 1997 isn't my year of birth) So after buying Core when it was on sale, I changed the name to only have 7 at the end. I wanted to keep the name NightWonder, but the name without numbers was taken. I also tried out my signature with different symbols, and found that NightWonder7 looked better. And from there on I just stuck with it on different websites :3

9 fansquee.pngHeyo fellow 9 fan! Not sure if I've seen any of your stitchpunk art but nice to see another fan. :wilson_goodjob:ariel fistbump copy.png

5 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Beauty.jpg

Funny, I'm actually going to do a similar piece later. Except my piece was inspired by a illustration by Beatrix Potter.

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

NDS - Cloth Changer - finalfinal.jpgote: This was made before the lore

Yup! I remember this one! :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

9 fansquee.pngHeyo fellow 9 fan! Not sure if I've seen any of your stitchpunk art but nice to see another fan. :wilson_goodjob:ariel fistbump copy.png

*Le gasp!* I had no idea there were other fans here! *high-fives* (Haha, nice edit btw XD)

Frankly I haven't done much fan art of it, but I do have a tiny folder dedicated for 9 at dA: http://nightwonder7.deviantart.com/gallery/51531454/9

21 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Funny, I'm actually going to do a similar piece later. Except my piece was inspired by a illustration by Beatrix Potter.

Oh! That sounds lovely ^^

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

Oh that! I'm thinking of starting another thread of it eventually. I kinda wanna either fill the story a little bit more first before posting it here, or get done with posting the other DS fan arts I have done here. I haven't had time to work on it for a while, but as soon as I find time, I will pick it up :3 Right now I feel like I don't have so much to contribute with...

Oh, it's okay. I'm just a bit too eager to see more of the ideas that are at least tiny bit similliar to my own. It shuts up the relentless plot beasties in my head. *cough* Rutledge *cough*

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

*Le gasp!* I had no idea there were other fans here! *high-fives* (Haha, nice edit btw XD)

Frankly I haven't done much fan art of it, but I do have a tiny folder dedicated for 9 at dA: http://nightwonder7.deviantart.com/gallery/51531454/9

Oh! That sounds lovely ^^

We are hiding so the Beasts won't find us. Can I get a high-five?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:
  1. *Le gasp!* I had no idea there were other fans here! *high-fives* (Haha, nice edit btw XD) Frankly I haven't done much fan art of it, but I do have a tiny folder dedicated for 9 at dA: http://nightwonder7.deviantart.com/gallery/51531454/9
  2. Oh! That sounds lovely ^^
  1. My stitchblog is here if you're interested. So happy to meet so fans of the film.
  2. I've been reading my big collected guide during restroom breaks so when I saw this one particular piece, I was just eager to draw Webber in a particular outfit. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

Oh, it's okay. I'm just a bit too eager to see more of the ideas that are at least tiny bit similliar to my own. It shuts up the relentless plot beasties in my head. *cough* Rutledge *cough*

Well, heh, the crossover comic I'm working on (Swap Challenge) is quite a bizarre project of mine ^^; It takes place in a universe where fictional characters can interact with the real world and more or less knows that they come from a game/movie/comic etc. The plot is that Alice and Wilson challenge each other to complete each other's games after an argument. It's mostly a comedy/parody thing. I'm a fan of both games and the whole thing is actually just an excuse for me to do a crossovers XD I love crossovers X3 

I don't know if you've seen any of it, but so far I have made an introduction and a couple of sketch dumps/pieces. I have no idea how long it will be, but it will consist of several one-paged comics about their adventures as well as more pieces and dumps :3 I have thought of some ideas and reactions and even written a script of some events ^^

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

Well, heh, the crossover comic I'm working on (Swap Challenge) is quite a bizarre project of mine ^^; It takes place in a universe where fictional characters can interact with the real world and more or less knows that they come from a game/movie/comic etc. The plot is that Alice and Wilson challenge each other to complete each other's games after an argument. It's mostly a comedy/parody thing. I'm a fan of both games and the whole thing is actually just an excuse for me to do a crossovers XD I love crossovers X3 

I don't know if you've seen any of it, but so far I have made an introduction and a couple of sketch dumps/pieces. I have no idea how long it will be, but it will consist of several one-paged comics about their adventures as well as more pieces and dumps :3 I have thought of some ideas and reactions and even written a script of some events ^^

Oh goody goody! I hope you'll include the original game as well, not just MR! It's a treasure trove of creepy situations, not to mention that it has a chess themed level.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Note: This was made before the lore

DS - Cloth Changer - finalfinal.jpg

Definitely not a theory I want to support o____o

I remember seeing this XD and I noticed you used the 7th panel as your profile pic :p

I think you can post your Alice Madness Returns/Don't Starve comics here. I have my own little crossovers and comics and no one seems to mind. I think just being DS related is enough. If you're still unsure, you can put them in spoilers? That's what I did at first.

If you still wanna post a new thread, I won't stop you, I just thought it'd be easier to have the one.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

Oh goody goody! I hope you'll include the original game as well, not just MR! It's a treasure trove of creepy situations, not to mention that it has a chess themed level.

So far I kept it to MR, but I may do some "out of context pieces" :3 Both games are amazing, but I kinda ended up on the second game for this comic ^^;

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I remember seeing this XD and I noticed you used the 7th panel as your profile pic :p

I think you can post your Alice Madness Returns/Don't Starve comics here. I have my own little crossovers and comics and no one seems to mind. I think just being DS related is enough. If you're still unsure, you can put them in spoilers? That's what I did at first.

If you still wanna post a new thread, I won't stop you, I just thought it'd be easier to have the one.

Hm, might need to think about it :3