NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Lavae.jpg

And then she froze it so she could get a broodling.

Omg, that face XD

I actually have a headcanon (that doesn't involve such harsh treatment) that a lavae over time will lose it's lava(?) coating and eventually harden by itself. Then it breaks out into a broodling.

Idk if that's how other bugs change into their adult forms but that's how I think lavae becomes dragonfly :p

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Omg, that face XD

I actually have a headcanon (that doesn't involve such harsh treatment) that a lavae over time will lose it's lava(?) coating and eventually harden by itself. Then it breaks out into a broodling.

Idk if that's how other bugs change into their adult forms but that's how I think lavae becomes dragonfly :p

That sounds legit ^^

I'm not totally sure how the life cycle to flies (dragonflies?) are, but I think most, if not all, larvaes become a pupa before entering their adulthood.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

That sounds legit ^^

I'm not totally sure how the life cycle to flies (dragonflies?) are, but I think most, if not all, larvaes become a pupa before entering their adulthood.

When you think about it, maybe the broodling is a pupa. Then again, the dragonfly is an insect/reptile hybrid so I have no idea XD maybe they keep shedding their skin every year as well?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

When you think about it, maybe the broodling is a pupa. Then again, the dragonfly is an insect/reptile hybrid so I have no idea XD maybe they keep shedding their skin every year as well?

Could be ',: ) The proportions of the broodling is a little different than the dragonfly after all.

After you mentioned the life cycle of the dragonfly, I couldn't help but think more about it XD Maybe when time comes, all the heat of the lavae retracts to its middle; making the outside harden to a shell and the inside to melt to a molecular soul (like a butterfly) where it can reconstruct itself in to a young dragonfly XD

• Like 3