NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

4 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:
  Hide contents

No worries, the Carters have also gotten this treatment ; )

Not really. What I mean is the portrait style, you know, less than a bust. The artworks with Charlie and Wilson give strong epoch vibes of portraits which focus on the face.

• Like 1

Me: *asks my dad for help for my home works*

Dad: *flips a sheet of paper around to scribble on and reveals this:*

Spoiler

DS - Dump X.jpg

Me: *grabs paper and tosses it on the floor before he can make out what it is*

*Silence between us*

*Proceeds with the home works*

So that happened a few months ago XD I panic every time irl people see my fan arts without my permission >_>;

Was a bit hesitant about uploading this since not all of it is DS related, but in the end I didn't mind.

I have fine liners in my school bag in addition to my four coloured pencils QwQ Also I should probably get a sketch book instead of using used paper.

• Like 4

DS - Pyrophobia.jpg

I don't think this was mentioned outside the interview, but Wayne is afraid of fire. And it seems like Willow has a habit of bringing up fire to people who don't like fire XD

I had an unwritten rule to not post a piece of him more than once a page, but that has been broken long ago.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

I had an unwritten rule to not post a piece of him more than once a page, but that has been broken long ago.

Good.

9 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

She just can't understand that others aren't human torches like her.

I may not be a human torch but that description relates to me/my character kinda about our fire power :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

"Trouble Is a Friend"? Either way, it's a really solid piece of work. Are you going to digitalise it?

Yup :v

Wasn't really thinking about it ^^; It was a long day at school so I doodled this and took a picture of it with my phone and rendered it with the photo editing program on Windows 10 XD But if I feel up to it I might do something more with it, whether it be a better scan with coloured pencils or digital.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NightWonder7 said:

Yup :v

Wasn't really thinking about it ^^; It was a long day at school so I doodled this and took a picture of it with my phone and rendered it with the photo editing program on Windows 10 XD But if I feel up to it I might do something more with it, whether it be a better scan with coloured pencils or digital.

Whatever you choose, I look forward to seeing it.

• Like 1