Looking for people to try my mod characters with

I made 14 mod characters and I don't generally encounter any servers that run them... I really like playing as them and would really like to see other people play as them, so I can be sure that people do indeed enjoy them, and possibly give feedback on them too. Such as if there are rebalances to them that could be made.

Spoiler

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692274591

me_don_t_starve_mods_by_1337gamer15-da43

allconstruct_by_1337gamer15-da4496f.png

Mr. Mundy, The Sniper, who can stand some heat, and brings his hat and kukri

Peacock, The Murder-go-Round, who can smoke back some sanity at the cost of health

Jane Doe, The Soldier, who's slow but strong, and wears his helmet for protection

Tiny Tina, The World's Deadliest 13 Year-Old, who can make explosives from more resources than just gunpowder

Jack's Body Double, The Doppelganger, who can summon his expendable assets but is a little easily frightened

Wilhelm, The Enforcer, who is fast and strong, but gets hungry quickly

Hat Kid, The Timekeeper, who brings her hat and trusty umbrella

Jenny Wakeman, The Global Robotic Response Unit, who is speedy, strong, and has a long lasting battery, but can't eat human food

Edison Acoustic, The Treasure Hunter's Son, who is agile, brings his kukri, and pith helmet

Wilbur Cobb, The Bandy-Legged Codger, who suffers zero temporal sanity loss due to senility, but is kinda old, weak, and tired

Lycoris Shokushu, The Tentacle Monster???, who has health regen, dries quicker, but is really misjudged by pigs and bunnymen

Donkey Kong, The King of the Jungle, who can expand his dong

Iris, The Cyclops, who loves the night, dislikes sunlight, and doesn't mind ghosts and evil flowers

Mad Max, The Road Warrior, who doesn't mind spoiled food, and can take some desert heat

If you're interested in playing some DST, just let me know.

Please keep in mind that I have a webcomic to make a page for every week (the main character of me comic is one of the mod characters) so I'm not necessarily free all the time. But from the way I structure my work schedule, I'm generally free on weekends.

Please also be sure to comment on my steam profile, stating that you have read this thread, because I generally tend to ignore requests from people who don't comment on my profile first for saftey reasons. Yeah I've been nearly swindled by spambots before, so be sure to comment.

And as well, if you'd like to just use my mod characters on servers of your own, you can go ahead and do that too.

Help me get a good guild of DST people to play with.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041663348/

Ok, link em to my steam profile, I'm mostly hoping to host a server where I can have all of my mod characters running, but if people want me to enable other things, that can be done too.

As far as dropping often, i'm not sure, I already said that I usually have drawings to work on, as well as my job and life itself, but I'm usually mostly free on weekends. I'll do what I can.

15 hours ago, 1337gamer15 said:

Ok, link em to my steam profile, I'm mostly hoping to host a server where I can have all of my mod characters running, but if people want me to enable other things, that can be done too.

As far as dropping often, i'm not sure, I already said that I usually have drawings to work on, as well as my job and life itself, but I'm usually mostly free on weekends. I'll do what I can.

I'm afraid we run into a misunderstanding here. It's a normal RPG, so a GM is obligatory. I can drop them the link to your profile, but they are specifically interested in seeing how your mod lends itself in a very specific environment, so it's not as much a case of enabling something else as having the admin as the GM. You have a tight schedule as I do from what I gather, I'm not certain if you're aware of the obligations of this kind of thing.

Archived