DLC Character suggestion

I just want to know what DLC character's should be a thing . I think that Jacksepticeye should be a DLC character his powers would be these.

1.jack would have the same stats as Wilson 

2.jack would start with septiceye Sam and Sam would be a ranged weapon and increase sanity by 5/min when held

3.jack would have a small speed boost because SPEEEEED IS KEEY!!!!

and just in case that's to op you would unlock Jack by getting Jack's hat as a really rare drop from merm's then bury it just like webber's skull then green lightning will strike the grave and septiceye Sam will come out then poof into smoke after that Jack will be unlocked

On October 23, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Dbp18 said:

I just want to know what DLC character's should be a thing . I think that Jacksepticeye should be a DLC character his powers would be these.

1.jack would have the same stats as Wilson 

2.jack would start with septiceye Sam and Sam would be a ranged weapon and increase sanity by 5/min when held

3.jack would have a small speed boost because SPEEEEED IS KEEY!!!!

and just in case that's to op you would unlock Jack by getting Jack's hat as a really rare drop from merm's then bury it just like webber's skull then green lightning will strike the grave and septiceye Sam will come out then poof into smoke after that Jack will be unlocked

Also I think Jack would say yes because he's a nice guy

DLC: No!

Mod: Yes!

I don't think Klei would just bring out a DLC with only a character in it. Klei isn't really that greedy for money. Also i don't think Jacksepticeye would be a good DLC character, since he is a YouTuber. And doesn't have a W in his name.

Don't starve oprates on its lore so all characters in Don't starve would have to feel like they would actually be in the don't starve universe. Jackseptiec is a internet icon and a youtuber hence he could never be added as a character in don't starve for he would not fit in the universe of don't starve

Archived