Flower but no Glommer?

Ispin69

Done dozens of playthroughs, this has never happened to me before. I go to glommer's statue on full moon. I pick up the flower but glommer never comes. I thought maybe catcoon or some other mob killed it. I look around most of the area and nothing. I go back the next night and still a full moon with the flower and he still doesn't come? Could there be some kind of glitch? I usually always kill it the same night to make the old bell. Even though I have 3 chests full of old bell's and don't need it really, I still want to kill the 2-4 krampus and get the glommer goop fuel.

Edit: It can't be dead because the flower isn't dead. I don't think it's any mod because I've had the same mods for a long time.

This happened to me once.  I went back to base thinking he was just slow but he never showed up.  I put the flower on the ground hoping he would show up eventually and when I later picked it up, it was grey.  I made an old bell out of it and he returned the next full moon.

Archived