Things I hate

Donke60

1) when I ask a question on how you got something and it turns into a 20 min story

2) When your a veteran player and you expect people to kiss the ground you walk on

3) always getting pulled from eating something

4)Trying to escape a conversation I don't want because I'm busy and its not working

those are my things the annoy me what annoys you when you do something all I ask is you keep it civil and clean.

13 hours ago, Donke60 said:

2) When your a veteran player and you expect people to kiss the ground you walk on

Kiss it. They will get caught up on their inflated egos and won't see that you're secretly placing landmines.

On things that annoy me... I really can't say anything in particular. Normally I'm very hard to annoy, and anxiety is much more present in my life than annoyance per se. 

Hate. Such a strong word and in my case reserved for only a few very specific things.

The most important one is Bullying. No matter what I can, and will not tolerate bullying near me, and it's one of the few things that makes me see red and go berserk. It's a touchy topic for me, and maybe because of that I react extrem towards it.

Not much of a hate topic but rather something that grinds my gears. Selfishness: I despise someone who acts selfish. It may be because of my rather big heart (I care a lot for my friends) but I can not understand people who act just for themself and ignore the problems of others for that. People who know me close enought know how I act and probably see even more as to why I despise selfishness.

I hate school. Specifically my school since my principal for this year decided to enforce "electronic rules" meaning, "you can't use your phone ever." even when in the cafeteria you could last year. They also enforced the dress code which I didn't really care about because they needed to be enforced.

Education Systems. Oh yes, what would I do without 50 exams and days of god knows how many hours that I can't stand and are also not related in the least to my future interests(Read: Useless to me.).

Other than that, a bunch of more personal things and pleated shirts. Pleated Shirts are The Devil's spawn.

I hate myself. No matter how far you run you can never escape yourself and I am standing right there in ever mirror and reflection. Looking back at myself and seeing all the things I have done, all my failings and flaws. My true nature is known to myself and I turn my back on myself and refuse to look but I am still right here, always. 

Archived