The Great Haul

I was in a server as Woodie with a friend who was Wendy, and everything was going fine. But we then found suspicious marble pieces. I got a crazy idea to haul one piece to the marble version of the rook, the ramming one. My friend told me not to do it, but I told him that it was my destiny. After a few minutes into my journey, my friend tried to stop me by dropping items and burning it to burn me, but I was too determined to stop and give in, so I just kept hauling, and hauling. Afterwards, at this point he seemed to give up his antics, asked to see the marble piece for a second. But instead of being true to his word, he tried to take it back. But I stopped him by getting in his way and pushing him back. He stopped doing that and I got to carry on. But then he used the same tactics to stop me. But I kept going. Then we finally reached the swamps, and my journey was almost over. I told him not to push me into tentacles. But he did. The first tentacle got in my way, so I had to drop the piece momentarily to prevent my inevitable death. I went back to get the piece and quickly run back to safety, but my friend bumped me back to the tentacles attack range to find myself dead. And that is the end of the tale of the determined Canadian lumberjack and the pesky emo child.

I was laughing so hard during these events.

Oh, how i know your pain.

I found the marble piece while exploring, i was very very far from our base. Found the suspicious marble. Carried it all the way back to our base and almost died due overheating. My friend asked why i took so long, and showed him the marble.

''...''

''That's kinda stupid, Noot.''

Archived