8Bit Don't Starve OST

15 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

The dawn is weird, I don't think the high-pitched part comes after the med-pitched one, but vice-versa...

Dusk is fantastic! Please make more :)

Yeah, you see the only sheet music that I know of that currently exists is the one for the main theme, so everything else I had to transcribe by ear. Errors can easily happen that way, I'm afraid. 

Thank you! Funny thing about dusk; it only took me around 10 minutes to put together, and yet that seems to be the collective favorite so far. Odd, that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, graycrayon said:

it only took me around 10 minutes to put together, and yet that seems to be the collective favorite so far. Odd, that. 

Oh, don't get me wrong, I like the dawn piece too, but it doesn't sound like the dawn stinger. It sounds more like an RPG "not so epic quest complete" stinger.

48 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm conflicted. Both the hound and Chester look really detailed. Though I feel the hound is the best piece among the three. Perhaps if you made the outline of chester have darker tones, it would be better.

Your spider is pretty cute as well.

Thanks for the feedback! Always looking to improve.

That would be because I made them at around... oh, I dunno, a three month gap? I can't really remember. I might have been going for different aesthetics with all of them but ehhhhh i need to make my sprites more uniform

also I originally made a different spider so I could animate blinking but the results were...wonky

spider 5.png

you can't prove i was using the plush as the reference you hAVE NO PROOF

• Like 3

I know this isn't 8bit related but you know what it's DS themed and it's my thread so i do what i want Sonny Jim

A handful of people asked me about this cover and how I put it together so here she is i dunno where else to put it

Edited by graycrayon
  • Like 3