Solo Bearger kill

STORY TIME!

The intense summer heat has just passed and you are happy to finally catch a break from the heat, you know fall is here and you must start preparing for the crushing cold of winter, but the Bearger must prepare for winter himself, you are now caught between a giant and nature, maybe they are one in the same, but you realize that it's either all of your food, or it's the Bearger. for me and my case, it was going to be my food I worked so hard for.

With the walking cane equipped you can easily avoid the beargers strikes, kiting him does no good unless you are playing as Wigfrig as his AOE ability will damage you and its pretty severe, log armor doesn't last long against his strikes, wigfrigs ability to heal on strike allows you to last longer against the bearger(life wise), but you must have armor regardless and healing items, during my run I played as the librarian, the best advice I can give is to use the natural environment to your advantage, avoid taking him to the beefalo as he will make short work of them And their poo is needed for farms,fuel,fertilizer, or crafting items. I would strike him with the walking cane and run him through trees until a tree guard popped up(this is the best option in my opinion) it only took two and many spiders/spider queens before the Bearger fell, I quickly claimed his meat and thick fur, I walked away a happy survivor prepared for winter early. You can always go back before/after you create the hibernation vest to pick up logs, silk, spider eggs, etc. that was dropped during the fight. This strategy is optimal due to the lag issue you may experience.

But.. but he started it with story time....

Similarly as the Librarian and nothing but a dead Wes and a Willow at half HP by my side, and none of us with armor, we took down the deerclops! With tooth traps. It was the dead of night and we were all freezing, but somehow after leading him through the traps and me distracting him with the cane long enough for Willow to fix the traps up again, we managed to take him down! It was an exciting moment. Teeth traps are almost a necessity in large servers where you know bosses will spawn. 

Archived