Looking for DST Buddy with experience(100-200+ days)

Hello everyone, im looking for a player who is pretty experienced with don't starve and preferably wants to play webber (im open to suggestions, i like a challenge). Would prefer a player thats also in EU-west

Server info:

-Mods: Backpackslot, lower bosshealth to DS value and some GUI mods(like foodvalues and a more ranged playerindicator)

-Me: 19 yo, play mostly in the afternoon and evening, have been playin don't starve a while after release(before DST), i use teamspeak for communication

I want to start ASAP, so the sooner you reply the more chance you have to play.

Greetings Foxdemon

Hi mate. I'm interested to play with ya :)

Im 18 years old, got about 170hours of playtime so far and i mostly play WX or Wigfrid. In terms of mods, i use pretty much the exact same as you and a few small ones here and there, nothing special tho.

feel free to add me on steam: ValorRain

ps: Yes, that is a picture of a crying seal. Don't ask me why. I have no idea.

On 11-10-2016 at 3:57 PM, ValorRain said:

Hi mate. I'm interested to play with ya :)

Im 18 years old, got about 170hours of playtime so far and i mostly play WX or Wigfrid. In terms of mods, i use pretty much the exact same as you and a few small ones here and there, nothing special tho.

feel free to add me on steam: ValorRain

ps: Yes, that is a picture of a crying seal. Don't ask me why. I have no idea.

Sorry for the late reaction....didn't think anyone would respond so i stopped checking my post. If you accept my friend request on steam, maybe we can play some together?

Archived