Cassizzy's Traveling Creamatorium (Art Show)

Cassizzy

18 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

"I-I don't like physical contact. What should I do?!"

Also
why the frigg
do I look like

a friggin grandmother?!

Considering the amount of time we joked about this it's impressive you kinda forgot it ha ha.

And I gotta say just from looking at it I look a lot like a dad or the rather fancy uncle. Don't mind that position at all TBH ha ha.

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

why the frigg
do I look like

a friggin grandmother?!

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

And I gotta say just from looking at it I look a lot like a dad or the rather fancy uncle. Don't mind that position at all TBH ha ha.

And I look like a ghost!

Heh, get it? Because I'm not in the picture and ghosts are invisible?

Hahaha

:'^)

Disclaimer: not actually salty about not being in the picture. Just trying to be funny.

1 minute ago, MenaAthena said:

And I look like a ghost!

Heh, get it? Because I'm not in the picture and ghosts are invisible?

Hahaha

:'^)

Disclaimer: not actually salty about not being in the picture. Just trying to be funny.

As said this happened due to a discussion in our Skypegroup cause moral support n such (won't go into detail cause it's not suited for the forums). So only the people that where active in that discussion at the time are portrayed.

4 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

As said this happened due to a discussion in our Skypegroup cause moral support n such (won't go into detail cause it's not suited for the forums). So only the people that where active in that discussion at the time are portrayed.

Yeah I figured it was something like that. Again, I was just trying to be funny.

20 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Oh right, that's why I'm so distant.

XS

Archived