Looking for European players to play with

I own DST, but have never played it :( I play DS and sometimes RoG. I am a pretty bad fighter, but I know how to not make wet goop. If you still have a vacancy on your server I would like to play.

PS Added you on steam

PPS I am in the Netherlands (Holland)

3 hours ago, leefish said:

I own DST, but have never played it :( I play DS and sometimes RoG. I am a pretty bad fighter, but I know how to not make wet goop. If you still have a vacancy on your server I would like to play.

PS Added you on steam

Hi, Leefish, welcome! I'm just lending the server, @Cyde042 will have the moderator's rank through @Muche's Moderator Commands mod, so all details will likely go to @Cyde042...

5 hours ago, leefish said:

PS Added you on steam

ANOTHER DUTCH PERSON! :D

*cough* ehm. Welcome. Have fun. 

3 hours ago, leefish said:

Great, how do I get to the server? 

@Cyde042 hasn't told me which settings he wants yet, so poke him. Just don't become attached to the mods he linked to, I don't feel right about having so many at once, several being redundant, and since it's my machine and my game, I don't want to blow myself up. There will be way fewer.

22 hours ago, leefish said:

PS Added you on steam

Looking for someone to play with coop (i posted a request just below this one). Im from the netherlands too and i really would like to play with someone with a mic...

same for @Kittydub XD

greetings Foxdemon

PS i hope its okay if i ask this here? (if it isnt ill remove my post)

12 minutes ago, 673892_1452791940 said:

Looking for someone to play with coop (i posted a request just below this one). Im from the netherlands too and i really would like to play with someone with a mic...

greetings Foxdemon

You're the young man who told me off because I won't splash myself on the mic, right? Try to chat some youtuber up. These have microphones, most of the time.

50 minutes ago, 673892_1452791940 said:

same for @Kittydub XD

greetings Foxdemon

PS i hope its okay if i ask this here? (if it isnt ill remove my post)

For me it kind of depends on how old you are if I will consider turning my mic on or not.. And I actually only use Skype for work or when American/English/German people want to have a chat (in English). And I don't want to limit myself to co-op at all. 

55 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

For me it kind of depends on how old you are if I will consider turning my mic on or not.. And I actually only use Skype for work or when American/English/German people want to have a chat (in English). And I don't want to limit myself to co-op at all. 

Well, like my post says im 19 yo and i kinda want to keep it to co-op considering i used to play it solo (when DST didn't even exist) so i dont really feel like playin on a big server adds value...

PS dat je nederlands bent is voor mij best nice aangezien dat sws makkelijker communiceren is en het dezelfde tijdzone heeft ;)

11 minutes ago, 673892_1452791940 said:

Well, like my post says im 19 yo and i kinda want to keep it to co-op considering i used to play it solo (when DST didn't even exist) so i dont really feel like playin on a big server adds value...

I don't mean it like that, I play co op a lot with some friends. But I don't want to be limited in the way that I don't want to say no to someone if they'd wish to join on me. I'm not fan of big servers either, it's usually a whole lot of 'What am I supposed to do here?' :p You should be able to find me under 'Kitty' on Steam, same picture as here, if you'd ever want to play on a server with three/four people instead of two ;)

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

You're the young man who told me off because I won't splash myself on the mic, right? Try to chat some youtuber up. These have microphones, most of the time.

Yes im that person and chatting up some youtuber is even harder than it sounds (even more unreachable than ppl here).

about the mic: im so used to chatting via mic that im kinda irritated when im forced to chat normal, because i have so much to say and texting has its limits in speed :)

13 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

I don't mean it like that, I play co op a lot with some friends. But I don't want to be limited in the way that I don't want to say no to someone if they'd wish to join on me. I'm not fan of big servers either, it's usually a whole lot of 'What am I supposed to do here?' :p You should be able to find me under 'Kitty' on Steam, same picture as here, if you'd ever want to play on a server with three/four people instead of two ;)

I didn't think of this as an option, but im willing to try that. Sounds close enough to what i was proposing ;)

do you use mods like backpack slots? Because im kinda used to having a backpack slot.... :3

Archived