Possible villain or monster?

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Yup, that's what I'm talking about.

I think that is because of the word gameplay on top of the tip of it, but it looks like one of these tubes:

Spoiler

Image result for The tube that goes on the back of the dryer

It may be the tube that is holding the duplicant with that think that looks like a sucking device...

I'm pretty sure those or tubes when you take the whole background into account If you look at the very bottom where you say you see claws the first two are actually just a loop broken into too parts because of the font a layer above the background. The last claw at the very bottom is just then end of the tub going to the end of the screen cause notice how the line at any point doesn't shortens to a point. Also that the fade out is gradual showing the tube until it disappears.  So just a tube in my opinion

All of that or it might be a TUBE MONSTER!...

YES A MONSTER MADE OUT OF TUBES!!!!!

The real story of this wallpaper is about how the duplicants are scaping from the TUBE MONSTER!!11!!

As you can see clearly they are standing on TUBES!!!1! Wich meanst that the TUBE MONSTER takes over planets and destroys them! The duplicants are just survivors of the destruction of Earh.... The objective of this game is to.... Defeat the TUBE MONSTER and save your only home...

3 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

I think that is because of the word gameplay on top of the tip of it, but it looks like one of these tubes:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for The tube that goes on the back of the dryer

It may be the tube that is holding the duplicant with that think that looks like a sucking device...

Sounds like the dumbest and greatest plot ever I"m in

woflgang char portait.jpg

8 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

But if that was the monster/enemy I wonder if female characters would take more damage when caught off guard?

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Developer
11 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:
Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe LadyD was right... people here are crazy @-@

9 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

Why is @nome not involved in this?

I was told by a dev that Nome is the master villain, and steals the duplicants oxygen, and turns the O2 into sentient potato men/women who will later in the game attack your duplicants, and you have to destroy Nome's machines to stop his rampage, then when he has no more machines or sentient potatoes, he then joins your duplicants in their endless mortal coil.

Also that was a lie and there is no real story for oxygen included yet.

15 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

I was told by a dev that Nome is the master villain, and steals the duplicants oxygen, and turns the O2 into sentient potato men/women who will later in the game attack your duplicants, and you have to destroy Nome's machines to stop his rampage, then when he has no more machines or sentient potatoes, he then joins your duplicants in their endless mortal coil.

Also that was a lie and there is no real story for oxygen included yet.

I would play that.

Archived