Ambarina

Ambarina's Artsy Stuff

95 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2016 at 5:50 PM, Ambarina said:

001.jpg002.jpg

14 minutes ago, Ambarina said:

002.jpg

1. I like how both of these pieces distant from your latest catsona piece. There's a sense of sticking to reality while still having that techno-punk feel.
  2. The way your catsona reverts makes me think of Marie from the Aristocats but the way you designed this is still totally yours.

1 person likes this

Thank you very much! I enjoy experimenting with different styles. And I didn't realize she looked like Marie until you mentioned it, heheh. 

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. I like how both of these pieces distant from your latest catsona piece. There's a sense of sticking to reality while still having that techno-punk feel.
  2. The way your catsona reverts makes me think of Marie from the Aristocats but the way you designed this is still totally yours.

oops, forgot to quote you

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Walarina's rocking those lashes.

they're actually meant to be wrinkles lol but thanks! that works too.

1 person likes this

Are you going to post your comission here or just leave it on Furaffinity?

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Are you going to post your comission here or just leave it on Furaffinity?

EEeehhh....it's on the NSFW side, soooo I rather not post it here. I'll show my commissions once I do more that don't involve sexual themes.

1 person likes this

Your art style seems like it would be amazing for a comic, and and I'm not just saying this because of the Rocket drawing! Have you ever worked on something like that?

2 people like this

15 hours ago, ~Matt said:

Your art style seems like it would be amazing for a comic, and and I'm not just saying this because of the Rocket drawing! Have you ever worked on something like that?

Aaaa thank you very much! ^^ No, the only art and comics I've done have been for fun (or for school). I've never published something. Maybe I will, in the future.

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aha, it's so adorable! ^_^

d8073f4206c629d67bc4c0d1f6f96854.jpgIf you'd like, here's a good place to start.

3 people like this

On 10/28/2016 at 9:31 PM, Ambarina said:

Practice of Rocky the flying squirrel from Rocky and Bullwinkle. I used the Preston Blair Animation book for reference. He's very much a "cute character type". Bullwinkle is more specific.

002.jpg

So much control and nice lines

My art teacher says I have a very chaos style considering my lines always come out weird and funky but I don't know how to embrace that I'd like to have more control

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Donke60 said:

So much control and nice lines

My art teacher says I have a very chaos style considering my lines always come out weird and funky but I don't know how to embrace that I'd like to have more control

Thank you very much! It takes a lot of practice (not pictured: all the erasure marks of the original drawing). Always look for references.

1 person likes this

A drawing I made based on mine and my cousin's Beanie Boos. She has Oscar the owl and I have Roxie the raccoon. Done with pencils and ink markers. 

regalo.png

3 people like this

Grass could use some work but I like the color choices for the raccoon and owl. The tree and its texture is probably the best part of this piece.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Grass could use some work but I like the color choices for the raccoon and owl. The tree and its texture is probably the best part of this piece.

Thank you! Yeah, I just scribbled over with one pencil to make the grass, I might fix it. The colors are taken from the actual plush toys. I like how the trees came out too. 

1 person likes this

Since last September, I drew Steven Universe-style fusions of my human characters. Looking up for gemstone reference and color combinations was fun. 

fusionmixta.jpg

fusionclarita.jpg

fusionvioleta.jpg

fusionverde27122016.jpg

fusioncafe27122016.jpg

fusionrosa27122016.jpg

fusionmorada27122016.jpg

2 people like this

Noodle from Gorillaz through the years. Done with color pencils.

noodle108012017.jpg

2 people like this

Your colored pencils are getting smoother. I like the faint differences in her facial features.

1 person likes this