Ambarina's Artsy Stuff

Ambarina

I haven't had much time to draw since I started working last week as a secretary. This weekend I managed to finish two drawings, both of them fanart od this particular webcomic called Zizzo P.I.

The girl is named Lydia Jones, and the evil bunny is named Duncan Dunkelheit. I used the character sheets on the website as references. I colored them with pencils. 

001.jpg

002.jpg

Edited by Ambarina
  • Like 7

On 10/10/2016 at 5:50 PM, Ambarina said:

001.jpg002.jpg

14 minutes ago, Ambarina said:

002.jpg

1. I like how both of these pieces distant from your latest catsona piece. There's a sense of sticking to reality while still having that techno-punk feel.
  2. The way your catsona reverts makes me think of Marie from the Aristocats but the way you designed this is still totally yours.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. I like how both of these pieces distant from your latest catsona piece. There's a sense of sticking to reality while still having that techno-punk feel.
  2. The way your catsona reverts makes me think of Marie from the Aristocats but the way you designed this is still totally yours.

oops, forgot to quote you

• Like 1

On Tumblr, I have an askblog for Rocket Raccoon and his old comic's friends. I got asked for a genderbend version of them, and I used the reply as an excuse to practice inking. Also, I drew them mostly the same because.....why would they change that much?

001.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Are you going to post your comission here or just leave it on Furaffinity?

EEeehhh....it's on the NSFW side, soooo I rather not post it here. I'll show my commissions once I do more that don't involve sexual themes.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ~Matt said:

Your art style seems like it would be amazing for a comic, and and I'm not just saying this because of the Rocket drawing! Have you ever worked on something like that?

Aaaa thank you very much! ^^ No, the only art and comics I've done have been for fun (or for school). I've never published something. Maybe I will, in the future.

• Like 4

On 10/28/2016 at 9:31 PM, Ambarina said:

Practice of Rocky the flying squirrel from Rocky and Bullwinkle. I used the Preston Blair Animation book for reference. He's very much a "cute character type". Bullwinkle is more specific.

002.jpg

So much control and nice lines

My art teacher says I have a very chaos style considering my lines always come out weird and funky but I don't know how to embrace that I'd like to have more control

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Donke60 said:

So much control and nice lines

My art teacher says I have a very chaos style considering my lines always come out weird and funky but I don't know how to embrace that I'd like to have more control

Thank you very much! It takes a lot of practice (not pictured: all the erasure marks of the original drawing). Always look for references.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Grass could use some work but I like the color choices for the raccoon and owl. The tree and its texture is probably the best part of this piece.

Thank you! Yeah, I just scribbled over with one pencil to make the grass, I might fix it. The colors are taken from the actual plush toys. I like how the trees came out too. 

• Like 1