My pit (art and stuff)

gaming lizard

@DragonMage156 you should also consider that everyone has a different taste in games.

I mean it's very simple just ask 5 different people about their top 5 or 10 games and you will get 5 completly different opinions.

Heck one persons most liked game might be anothers most disliked. You can't just expect everyone to agree with a statement. Specialy not one as diverse as the taste in Videogames.

24 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

@DragonMage156 you should also consider that everyone has a different taste in games.

I mean it's very simple just ask 5 different people about their top 5 or 10 games and you will get 5 completly different opinions.

Heck one persons most liked game might be anothers most disliked. You can't just expect everyone to agree with a statement. Specialy not one as diverse as the taste in Videogames.

I know but I still think Freebird Games doesn't get near as much love and recognition as it deserves (also, I like that Pascle gif :p how else do I describe "unimpressed raspberry"?)

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

No indie game is better than To the Moon though!

OFF, Nuclear throne, binding Of Isaac, Shantae, GoNNER, Night in the Woods, hyper light drifter, crypt of necrodancer, undertale, darkest dungeon, endless series, don't starve, Viking squad, risk of rain, rain world, blubber buster, enter the gungeon, kingdom rush, sword and soldiers, awesomenauts, yume nikki, deadbolt, Fnaf serie, duelyst, Stanleyn parable, crawl, cave story, super time force, skull girls, transistor, bastion, shovel knight and gigantic...

I left many games out, but never say " this game is better" near me.

Didn't same dude who made that game also make game about dude and pigeon? 

Thanks for compiling a list of games everybody should have at least heard of! :p

22 minutes ago, gaming lizard said:

Yes, he almost entirely disappeared to work the finishing touches on his next game.

11 hours ago, Bebbit said:

New indie game.

"New". Wasn't it announced quite a bit ago though?

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

No indie game is better than To the Moon though!

*T I G G E R E D*

1 hour ago, gaming lizard said:

OFF, Nuclear throne, binding Of Isaac, Shantae, GoNNER, Night in the Woods, hyper light drifter, crypt of necrodancer, undertale, darkest dungeon, endless series, don't starve, Viking squad, risk of rain, rain world, blubber buster, enter the gungeon, kingdom rush, sword and soldiers, awesomenauts, yume nikki, deadbolt, Fnaf serie, duelyst, Stanleyn parable, crawl, cave story, super time force, skull girls, transistor, bastion, shovel knight and gigantic...

I left many games out, but never say " this game is better" near me.

First time checking this thread(Haven't had the time to go to the off topic for some time), and in one comment you won me over.

10 hours ago, gaming lizard said:

OFF, Nuclear throne, binding Of Isaac, Shantae, GoNNER, Night in the Woods, hyper light drifter, crypt of necrodancer, undertale, darkest dungeon, endless series, don't starve, Viking squad, risk of rain, rain world, blubber buster, enter the gungeon, kingdom rush, sword and soldiers, awesomenauts, yume nikki, deadbolt, Fnaf series, duelyst, Stanleyn parable, crawl, cave story, super time force, skull girls, transistor, bastion, shovel knight and gigantic...

10 hours ago, gaming lizard said:

Fnaf series

tumblr_lyybvvrszP1qfjmgvo1_500.gif

Also I don't know more than half those games but I've atleast heard of Yume Nikki (and those other popular RPGs) and The Binding of Isaac. I must admit, there is one game I like more than To the Moon (other than Undertale, Ori and DS) and that's Quintessence. Extremely unpopular and outdated, I know, but I really enjoy the storyline and characters.

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also, what the hell happened to Steam when I opened it up.

0_0.png

It's... it's... not in English 0_0

That's finnish language.

Suomen kieli on kyllä kaunista eikös? tälläkin hetkellä kirjoitan suomeksi vain saadakseni kaikki foorumilla ottamaan google translaattorin käyttöön, jotta ymmärtäisivät että puhun siitä kuinka he käyttäisivät google translaattoria...

31 minutes ago, gaming lizard said:

That's finnish language.

Suomen kieli on kyllä kaunista eikös? tälläkin hetkellä kirjoitan suomeksi vain saadakseni kaikki foorumilla ottamaan google translaattorin käyttöön, jotta ymmärtäisivät että puhun siitä kuinka he käyttäisivät google translaattoria...

*Uses Google Translate*

. . . oh.

Archived