My pit (art and stuff)

gaming lizard

3 hours ago, Mr.P said:

*glares*

*rubs back of nose*

Go watch Spaceballs. Like just do it. Kinda feels like a crime that people don't know this fantastic movie. It might be old but damnit it still holds up perfectly.

I agree

Kuvahaun tulos haulle spaceballs gif

no one is ******* but I love this scene 

Friend:... AND because of that, I don't watch anime anymore!

Friend: oh! hi...

Friend: "me?"

Friend: yeah lets go with that I guess... 

Me: hi.... "friend".....

Friend: god! what happened to you?

Me: I decided to read comic...

Friend: what comic?

Me: homestuck...

Friend: ...and...

Me: it might have made me go crazy...

Friend: in what kinda way?

Me: "rises can of grey paint "

Friend: ...

Me: "splatters grey paint all over the face"

Me: "puts fake horns on"

Me: ...

Me: ...

Mehonk

Once there was a boy. Boy was powerful and shared his power with others. One day boy wanted payment from his generosity, peoples didn't want to pay at first, but in the end they started to pay him for his powers.

Slowly boy learned that peoples couldn't live without his powers, so he raised the prize of his powers more and more, until people couldn't pay him anymore.

Boy told them:

"Of course you don't have enough to pay me! you don't use my powers for right!"  "Go to near kingdom and pillage it! they have enough gold and food pay me." boy continued. 

Thanks to boys powers kingdom was destroyed. food and gold was given to boy. Same was done to other kingdoms until there was no kingdom or land left to destroy.

once again they had nothing to give to the boy.

Boy shouted at them:

"Then start digging for gold and cut every tree what you can find!" They did what boy told them and started cutting trees and digging their land until there was nothing left and everyone was poor and hungry. 

They did everything that they could and in the end boy said this:

"I'll give you some of my riches... BUT only to make weapons and find way to get other worlds with more food and gold"

Peoples did what boy told them again and started to make weapons and portal what could get them into other worlds.

They destroyed world after world until boy wasn't boy anymore but black splat sitting top of pile of rotten food and dirty gold. 

When they arrived into last world with last tree someone said:

"Why did we need boys powers again?"

Little "fun" story

If you had hard time reading my text because of errors and formatting or if you think that story could have been better... comment below!

(English is not my native language... )

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Boy reminds me of the spider god Ananzi. A manipulative jerk who can be seen as both a hero and villain depending on what interpretation you see through.

Can't see any upsides to Boy, though. Except for his name. That's awesome, even if he got made fun of in school for it.

Archived