Made a New Friend - Private Server Raid!

Been a while since I invaded a random private server!

Saw this and the ping was amazing for me... it almost washed away the Lag PTSD I've been having...

The guy who owned the server was waiting for people to join... the server's name was... I forgot... something like "Lonely man here/No Mods" and it was Chinese, so it's close by server wise... There was someone who joined after me and immediately looked for a base...

20160922231154_1.jpg

But after a while, I realize they weren't that bad... he/she actually admitted to struggling as a newbie and so I offered my help to which they responded with something like "I'd want to learn the hard way." to which they earned my respect... their ping was bad and their English was good so I assumed they weren't close by... but after a while, they had to leave... and then the owner of the server and I met...

He was playing as Maxwell, he liked to collect stuff... he was "good"... but he died a couple of times... and the concept of the touchstone, I would guess blew his mind... 

20160922234557_1.jpg

20160923000557_1.jpg

I was... thrown off for a bit by what he said... but I just giggled it off... So I kept building the base... good thing he kept a steady supply of logs for my base building needs... he even sacrificed 2 of his lives to get... "liberate" all those Tallbird eggs (@Weirdobob, don't worry, they're fine... for now).

And so I continued on my task, exploring and building, I had already made a Prestohatitator at this point... It was time to make a Shadow Manipulator, I asked for help and so he employed his Shadow Fellers and a few pigs to chop trees in hopes of spawning a tree guard... I was glad... also good thing he knew a thing or two about kiting Nightmares so we both had a steady supply... though the touchstone thing was a... thing...

And then, it was time for me to go...

20160923002650_1.jpg

20160923002713_1.jpg

20160923002736_1.jpg

And that was the time I almost got a boyfriend lol XD

Thanks <insert Chinese name here>, It was fun playing with you, hope we can finish that base again some other day!

The end..?

O__O

On 23.09.2016 at 4:51 PM, HoveringOnions said:

Problem with Male Abigail Users - Male players think Abigail and Wigfrid are only played by Females LOL

Problem with being efficient at any game involving people - male players take you for a male, and female players... YES, you GUESSED IT! Take you for a male too!

Archived