Doodles!

25 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

But... but wearing glasses is so cool... @-@

Not when the temperature changes and the lenses fog up ):

or opening ovens. Or in 3D situations. Or going inside from the outside and having to change from prescription sunglasses to regular ones.

so this is happening. *summons shadows* 

and everyone who thinks glasses are cool are coming with me >:)

muahahahahah

• Like 3

• Developer
13 minutes ago, MissCharlie said:

Not when the temperature changes and the lenses fog up ):

or opening ovens. Or in 3D situations. Or going inside from the outside and having to change from prescription sunglasses to regular ones.

Oooooookay, yeah, you're right... it's kinda irritating when people know I'm embarassed 'cause my lens get foggy >~<

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MissCharlie said:

I wear glasses in real life too, that's why I hate them (;

Ey, glasses aren't all that bad (then again I don't wear them so who am I to say). If it makes you feel any better, the human version of one of my OCs wear glasses (and I knew someone irl who did as well). It's been considering giving his original form glasses as well but... I guess I just keep forgetting.

Ok that probably doesn't make you feel better but... I tried :/

16 hours ago, MissCharlie said:

IMG_2330.JPG

I think this picture speaks for all Maxwell fangirls out there ^_^

3 hours ago, MissCharlie said:

Im not really that cute I'm just drawn that way :p

Same here. I'm not really a half-dragon girl, let alone, own an outfit like that but we can all dream.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ey, glasses aren't all that bad (then again I don't wear them so who am I to say). If it makes you feel any better, the human version of one of my OCs wear glasses (and I knew someone irl who did as well). It's been considering giving his original form glasses as well but... I guess I just keep forgetting.

Ok that probably doesn't make you feel better but... I tried :/

aww you're super sweet. I've just accepted it's a thing I'll always have. I get super excited when I see characters, especially main characters, wearing glasses. I think there should be more, personally. I squealed when I found Bayonetta ( I haven't played the entire game, but knowing the main character wore glasses was awesome!).

I think this picture speaks for all Maxwell fangirls out there ^_^

I'm such a sucker >< I love Maxy so much *swoon*

Same here. I'm not really a half-dragon girl, let alone, own an outfit like that but we can all dream.

The best thing about being an artist is the ability to create your own little worlds! I love drawing myself as different characters. 

because I can give mean people's throat a hug in my sketchbook and not get into trouble for it.

8 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

at least I have glasses

hmm, yes but...are you tall? :p 

• Like 3