JanH

Don't Starve Together: Console Edition FAQ

38 posts in this topic

I am confused about the information on split-screen play. I want to buy DST for PS4 to play together with my wife. But we only have one PS4 account. Will we be able to play or not? Also: is a PSN subscription required to play offline split-screen? I am not interested in online play at all - I only want to buy the game once, fire up the PS4, and play it with my wife.

Thanks in advance.

On 11/25/2016 at 9:53 AM, Ruin_fall said:

I am having this same issue...can someone please look into this or let us know a work around. Trying to play a local match with splitscreen on 2 ps4s. Keep getting duplicate login error when trying to join the second ps4 to the local game.

@Ruin_fall @AdamHernandez

The duplicate login problem when playing offline mode has been fixed in the latest patch (1.09)

I forgot to include it in the notes.

On the PS4 version of DST where you enter a redeemable code is there a submit button to press after entering the code or does it auto submit? I have two codes to use and typed them both in and after I press R2 for "done" the code just sits there on the screen and does nothing. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

2 hours ago, KyleH said:

On the PS4 version of DST where you enter a redeemable code is there a submit button to press after entering the code or does it auto submit? I have two codes to use and typed them both in and after I press R2 for "done" the code just sits there on the screen and does nothing. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

you just enter the code (20 digits plus the dashes) and it will auto submit or tell you the code is not correct.

3 people like this

Can Both DST Players Of Steam And PS4 Play On A Same Server?

Edited by TheLennyFox
?

3 hours ago, TheLennyFox said:

Can Both DST Players Of Steam And PS4 Play On A Same Server?

No.

The redeem gift code where can I find the code itself on the PS4? Please help

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Mr Death said:

The redeem gift code where can I find the code itself on the PS4? Please help

Don't quote me on that, but I don't think that and the pirate birdcage are available skins for the PS4..

@CharlesB knows more than me, though.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
1 person likes this

10 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Don't quote me on that, but I don't think that and the pirate birdcage are available skins for the PS4..

@CharlesB knows more than me, though.

You have to use codes from Steam. So it's just choosing one or the other, which sucks.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just purchased a PS4 two months ago. Any way to plug a wireless/bluetooth usb keyboard to PS4 to use in-game chat for Don't Starve Together?

Edited by KleiWho

What's the release date for the physical edition? Different stores have different dates listed.

My boyfriend has a secondary PSP account and bought the game there. The primary PSP is on an account of a friend of yours on another PS4, so I had to buy the PSP apart to be able to play online with my boyfriend on his PS4. He can recycle skins because the game was bought into his account. I would like to know if there is any way I can recycle skins in my account without having the game. I'm sorry if you do not understand my question well, I do not speak English.