[Help] Extended map icons bug

Miyamura12

Hi everyone.

So, I have a little situation with my Shipwrecked/RoG save. I've been playing with the Extended map icons mod for a long time now, and I never had an issue with it ever since. But today on my SW/RoG save when I tried to log into my game I had this error message.

Anyone has any idea on how to make it work? I already tried disabling the mod and sometimes I can log into my game but HUD's gone and I can't do anything. See for yourself. I see my character on the top right of my screen and can't interact with anything.

Edit: I've seen the post about the same error and I have tried creating the mod but it won't work.

Thanks for reading and I have to say, awesome game. Really awesome.

Yep only one. Oh? It's not mod related? So what could it be, do you have any idea? It's happening on the RoG side, I made some progress though, when I enable the mod it crashes, says there's a problem and when I then disable the mod I can log into my save but like I said before I can't do anything. Oh, and when I disable the mod and try launching my save, sound just disappears. I don't know if it's helping and even related...

Many thanks for your answer! I was quite satisfied with this save I would love to be able to play again : (

As I said, I'm not sure but it doesn't seem like a mod error at first glance.

IF it's really a mod error you should look for an alternative mod, there's plenty of map icons mods out there that I know of.

Either way, I would try to verify the integrity of your don't starve install just in case.
Other save files on RoG do work ?

Okay, noted.

I did verify actually, it seems there isn't any problem. I might do a reinstall of the game to see if it does anything. Nop it's the only one having issues! If I happen to find a solution I'll post it here in case anyone encounters the same error. Thanks again for your answers man.

Archived