ScienceMachine

Oddly 'D' was once a character- Doctor who based and she was a psychiatrist to aliens and humans who encountered beings like the Doctor etc. Mostly though she specialized in Criminal minds. :p I was studying Criminology at the time. 

As for my drawings- I cant draw on a computer at all. Only by hand and thats pretty lame most of the time. 

54 minutes ago, minespatch said:

cosmo and his buddy.png

@Theinsanefruitloop's character. He's a detective friend of Wilson. In the artist's thread, Wesker was trying to solve the disappearances of people taken by the Codex Umbra.

Sounds like a good time right there. :o I guess a lot of people had the same idea about what goes on in the Real World. :p

41 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Well here it is... 

Maxwell and D.jpg

Yeah I'm already starving and have no idea what I'm doing. I'm dying, squirtle.

Meanwhile ...

Mad Wizard.png

I'm honestly unsure how to even start this idea. I'm already mired in projects as is. :v Oops.

9 minutes ago, ScienceMachine said:

Hey there, Raven. Doing very well. Sorry we haven't chatted for a long time. How are you doing?

Also, hope Simon doesn't mind me effective stolen his book. :v

he can get the new one, hope he don't bother me anymore. i doing art commission, because i tired of do sell crap especially meeting with people.

let's don't derail like last time. in DST Maxwell loss his king's power and charlie is a queen *****, this world is her is doll house and more deaths.

so enjoy that girl game shenanigan and i wish klei add the adventure mode before i die of anger so i can kick her ass.

10 minutes ago, Raven Crow said:

he can get the new one, hope he don't bother me anymore. i doing art commission, because i tired of do sell crap especially meeting with people.

let's don't derail like last time. in DST Maxwell loss his king's power and charlie is a queen *****, this world is her is doll house and more deaths.

so enjoy that girl game shenanigan and i wish klei add the adventure mode before i die of anger so i can kick her ass.

Whoa there.png

Whoa jeez didn't think you'd be this upset over Charlie I mean whoa hey its getting warm here lemme just steppy back.

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wait... Who's growing wings?

That's Raven's persona. I'm not quite sure what the are, actually.

17 minutes ago, Raven Crow said:

don't ask me why, my inner gut tell me so.

I mean, i don't trust her either but goodness, you're really upsetti; have some spaghetti.

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

WESKER -GAAAAAAAAAH-

ariel crashes.png

Thanks @DragonMage156.

Happens :p

5 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

Mad Wizard.png

Omg. Sorry but that pose plus Undertale music just makes me think of the battle with Toriel XD

1 hour ago, Raven Crow said:

IKR! (Mostly cos I suck as Adventure Mode by myself -_-)

10 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

This oddly reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Well, better a wolfman William than whatever the heck I made years ago.

6 hours ago, Michi01 said:

I haven't been here for as long as you have so we don't know each other but welcome back!

Hello, and from the looks of your title, you'd been here for quite a while regardless~ I hope you're enjoying the Science Machine experience.

59 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Mind showing the two versions from the earliest version to what you made now? I'd like to see it.

Meatwork.png

Reaching in the depths of my mind and memories, I've managed this much. It is horrendous compared to Tetsuo Wolfman. Still thinking of making changes so he's more monstrous than furry.

Archived