Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Pyro got up from the corner, realizing that Mena was upset.

"Mena, calm down, just accept our fate, we lost, we'll never go back."

Pyro started drawing stuff in the corner, it was mainly middle fingers directed at Lipton, Mobb and the Host, but even still, he sat there.

Battal just stands there.  Silent.  Thinking.  After a few minutes, he reaches into his oversized jacket and pulls out his tursai-printed rifle, holding it in obviously inexperienced hands.  Looking simultaneously terrified but determined, he wordlessly shoves past the others, headed for the basement.

Ysulyan stood up, legs shaking a little, the colour on his scales returning to their former green in a matter of seconds. He idly licks the air and then settles down by sitting on the closest chair available. He squinted his eyes and rubbed his forehead, "I... What happened...? I'm alive?" he asked to nobody in particular, also barely noticing everyone was heading for the basement. His mind was still trying to process the fact that he was actually living once again.

On 31 ottobre 2016 at 10:58 AM, RyanandLink said:

Ryan looked as the Host crumbled. "Oh. I guess I'm GhostPhreak now." He hovered over to Dwer and used his GhostPhreak powers to-

IMG_20161031_105703.jpg

Dwer is a very confused but he's glad everyone is alive again!! He hugs Ryan and waves at Ysul and the others and Battal but Battal left for some reason uh?

Mobbstar raised an eyebrow. "Uh... Mr. Zeklo? Didn't you say you wanted to... you know, "cut down on" the remaining fakers?"

He considered checking the turmoil at the cellar stairs, but he'd rather keep watch on the gazelle unrightfully entitled melonlord. Everybody else surely was busy confronting the lieful bones and helping the resurrected comprehend the situation.

Zek paused before ultimately replying. "I'd be lying if I said that wasn't what I was originally intended, but after some consideration I believe capturing them would prove more useful. Unless it passed by me, we still don't know of any motive of these "fakes", so perhaps questioning them could provide some insight."

• Like 1

Ysulyan was too nervous for some reason and he didn't notice Dwer waving at him; his fingers here rubbing at the little scale-spikes he head on his "eyebrows" as he looked down on his seat, elbows to his knees.

Edited by Ysulyan

(Sorry, keeps slipping my mind)

Lipton descends to the basement, and a passageway opens. She knew Battal was in close pursuit of her, since she could smell the overwhelming aroma of salt and social anxiety over the stale scent of those who had been rotting down there previously. She hurriedly walked down the previously-hidden staircase, glancing nervously over her shoulder.

• Like 2

(dnak you bottle)

Down, down, down lead the stairs, spiraling deep into the earth. The air grew musty and stale as Lipton descended, her footsteps echoing against the stone walls. An eerie sense of unease permeated the entire passage, and despite the lack of any visible light sources, the tunnel was lit well enough to see the next step ahead - but no more than that.

Eventually, the stairwell ended, leading to a narrow brick passageway. Stacked against either end of the hall were glass-lidded coffins - a whole row of them, neatly propped up against the walls. They were all empty now - though, upon closer inspection it became apparent that each coffin had a different rune carved into its inside. Some of the designs looked strangely familiar...in fact, one coffin bore the exact same rune as the one burned into Lipton's hand.

Oddly enough, there were several large gaps in between some coffins, as if whatever had been there before had been moved elsewhere. Seven gaps, to be exact.

The other end of the room would have been a dead end, if not for the fact that the lower section of the wall had fallen away entirely, leaving a hole just large enough for someone to crawl through. The same green light from before shone from underneath, casting odd shadows on the floor.