Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Pyro looked up at Mobb.

"He's probably giving us me my last moments. Either that, or he's writing something for you guys.

Whatever the thing is, I'm glad people get to leave the mansion. Mobb, stay safe out there. You all should. For you see..."

Pyro was drawing an image and then raised it to show Mobb and some others.

Spoiler

"pyro_snowplow_winteriscumming.png"

• Like 3

It suddenly hit Zeklo.

The host had been coughing, but not because they were sick.

No... old age.

They were merely a pawn to the true one responsible. 

Time

They must have died and now escape was impossible.

This was truly a grim end...

• Like 12

Pyro heard a cough, he got up and looked around to see what was up. He saw what Zeklo was looking at.

"What. So wait, he died because of old age? Geez, that's horrible. I wrote this will which turned into a will-log of events following after DM's death and everything! Well, I guess I may as well head back to my place. If anybody cares, you can come and visit I guess."

Pyro looked up with a look of disappointment and the denial of acceptance. He had been expecting to die, he even had prepared thoroughly for it.

"No hard feelings, doesn't matter who was in the Mafia or who wasn't now anyways. Unless the Host is actually faking and is going to kill one of us."

Pyro then walked over the the foyer and waited by the door just in case.

Edited by Pyromailmann
"It appears I messed up here, fixing what I said."

Pyro begins to look around nervously, he walks back into the lounge, wondering what is going on.

"Wait, is he really a dead? I thought he'd say if he died, but I guess not? What could be taking our host so long? Like, seriously." Pyro looked outside a window. The window looked very foggy and he could barely see out of it. But it was sunset and so Pyro thought that time either slowed to a standstill, the Host was taking too long writing up something to end this mess that would still continue on after a year, or maybe Zeklo was right, maybe Mr.Fishy man over there had actually seen the Host's dead body and had died from old age. Or maybe, Zeklo, Mr.Fishy-Brains over there had been lying this whole time.

'Why would he lie?' Pyro thought to himself, 'lying is something I'd expect from other people, not some honest man who's stuck in a similar predicament as I am!'

Pyro's thoughts be an to build up he felt his head pulsate with pain from headaches and undue stress. He walking around the lounge Thinking to himself. He thought about many things, thought of his latest actions that day, and the timeline of events That happened in the mansion. Pyro then passed out on the floor from these thoughts swelling in his head, and what might happen in the very close and near future.

"I'd rather not go look for our utmost gracious host in anything other than the whole group. Where do you reckon he-"

Mobbstar left for the toilet briefly. The mafia's trap to get him poisoned was really clever, admittedly. It was definitely a trap set by the mafia.

(Yeah yeah I'm sorry that this is taking forever :/

But you gotta understand that due to the fact that Season 1s ending was less than stellar that I'm taking my sweet a** time to make it as good as possible and due to that I'm super picky about it. I think at this point I scrapped it 3 times or so because I just wasn't satisfied with it.

And the fact that there are some current events in my personal life that have been distracting me a lot.

So again I'm very sorry and I'll try to get it done before the week ends. I think I have a basic satisfying outline ready. Now it's just me filling out the details.)

• Like 11