Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"Point is, you still shot her in the back of the head when she wasn't expecting it. Crying and rationalising that way only works with reporters Mena."

He took a sip of his cocktail and continued. "Before I was dragged here and... Cut to pieces," he wiggled his spare fingers to show the silvery colour of the biomechanics, "I was an adventurer. Yes, Danny was really immature when he came up with me originally. I had taken a crossbow bolt to the knee and everything."

"Anyway, I don't have a problem with you killing her, she was a Mafioso after all, no offence to Mezukie," at this, he indicated towards the woman herself, "I have a problem with the 'back of the head when she wasn't expecting it.' Was it too damn hard to look into her eyes?!"

He paused and turned towards the skeleton. "Oh, hey Chris, you haven't changed a whole lot since I was around. Sure, I'll put the glass down, one sec." He mouthed something along the lines of 'continue this afterwards' to Mena, and set the cocktail glass down on a coffee table, before taking a step back.

Mezukie heard what Corinith was saying the Mena, so she did the only thing she knew was right. She ran over and kicked him in the shin "Don't be heartless you jerk!" after she hugged Mena "It's ok, I know you did was right. I'm sorry for doing that to you I don't know what I was thinking, don't worry you did the right thing,"

• Like 3

"I am not my precursors son." He growled, "shooting me doesn't hurt the Host, doens't effect him in any way, all it does is punish the next generation who, apart from that little tirade against Mena which, I admit, was a bit harsh so I apologise,  has done nothing against you."

He hissed as metal pooled in the small hole left by the dart, and eventually all that remained was a slight scratch.

"Please don't do that again."

34 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

"Point is, you still shot her in the back of the head when she wasn't expecting it." 

"I have a problem with the 'back of the head when she wasn't expecting it.' Was it too damn hard to look into her eyes?!"

(*was going to confront her in private and kill her in a completely different way, then you:*

> controlled my character without even a warning and made me shoot her in the back of the head while she wasn't expecting it

> scrutinized her for doing something you made her do with the Host

> scrutinized her for doing something you made her do AGAIN with this character

Spoiler

Image result for triggered gif

)

Mena opened her mouth to reply, but stopped when, unexpectedly, Mezukie defended her, kicking Corinth in the shins and embracing her in a hug. She was stunned for a moment, but eventually returned the gesture. She had been used to scrutiny for her actions at this point; she had shot a little girl at point blank after all, so she hadn't been angered by this instance. 

'Was is too damn hard to look into her eyes?!'

'Yes.' She thought. 'It was.'

Edited by MenaAthena
Slight correction with a quote
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(*was going to confront her in private and kill her in a completely different way, then you:*

> controlled my character without even a warning and made me shoot her in the back of the head while she wasn't expecting it

> scrutinized her for doing something you made her do with the Host

> scrutinized her for doing something you made her do AGAIN with this character

Hide contents

Image result for triggered gif

sick fires.gifsick fires.gifsick fires.gifsick fires.gifsick fires.gifsick fires.gifsick fires.gifsick fires.gifsick fires.gif

Spoiler

profile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gifprofile_memey_mena.gif

Edited by Battal
  • Like 8

Pyro decides to just wake up and look at everyone while eating some gum brand gum. He seriously doesn't know what happened.

"Wait. Why am I here again? I get this mysterious letter outside my house and I read it, it gives me direction, I follow the directions, and now I'm stuck here with a bunch of people. But I digress, I'm hungry and I'm gonna go find the kitchen."

(I'm actually happy that I decided not to back out this time)

• Like 1

"Yeah. And you know what happened to the rest of Danny's characters who also acted like terrible people?

Let me give you a second to figure it out."

Jeez, Toast was having a hard time finding Waddle. They had to be here. He's missed them so.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 2