Character-Mania!

mewthemew

So I am making this new thread because my cat drawings thread is getting flooded by things decidedly NOT cat related. so, here's a new thread for othe random stuff. mostly OCs and the like :3

The cat drawings thread will still be up and used, by the way. can't get enough of them cattens, you know.

to start off this new thread, i have here a picture of Waargh: 

HNI_0090.JPG

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Can you just imagine the prop chasing after Waargh? :wilson_ecstatic:

yeah. that would be hilarious :p

batdork anded up buying it anyway for his own personal halloween collection. it's his favorite holiday.

EDIT: why else do you think he wears a home made batman costume at all times?

i'm trying a little consept and seeing if it sticks: angel the pichu fell in love with merp like a little school girl (yes they're both considered female, sh'up) and merp doesn't want ANY of that. at all."

and bonus appearence of heartly-dartly. she's got slight hint of a southern accent now, since the "hun".

HNI_0087.JPG

HNI_0089.JPG

HNI_0088.JPG

32 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

i'm trying a little consept and seeing if it sticks: angel the pichu fell in love with merp like a little school girl (yes they're both considered female, sh'up) and merp doesn't want ANY of that. at all."

and bonus appearence of heartly-dartly. she's got slight hint of a southern accent now, since the "hun".

is merp a mandrake,nice fitting hehe :3

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The Pichu's gone yandere! :wilson_ecstatic:

Seeing Merp cling to Ivy is too cute. Lil' child.

oh god i forgot that was actually a trope :p oh well, it's still super cute so whatev. 

and by the by, heartly dartly now thinks merp's name is, in fact, AAAAAAAAAAA. sorta like when you play a videogame and you have to name yourself and you don't care what you name it.

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's pretty good! You drew that fast and close to the show style. :wilson_goodjob:

thanks ^^ love me some courage. i know that characters not in the right state of mind in that show (insane like fred here, or just got smacked on the head with a rolling pin) their teeth go all differently sized and split like that.

....and then you got the CGI horrors.

Maybe it's due to me being raised by a couple of horror fanatics as parents but the cgi and claymation monsters never terrified me like the pilot's space chicken did. Ramses was a fun romp for me but what that chicken did to Eustice bothered me more. Yet Billy and Mandy's episode about the brain zombie never bothered me. My fears tend to jump all over the place.

@minespatch actually they never bothered me, either. i found the return the slab episode really funny. ramses himself looked more like he was made out of paper (sort of like the game parappa the rapper). 

i could geek out about courage all day. it's one of my more favorite shows. the computer was always my favorite character.

Archived