All gone to DST?

R1ncewind

Oh may i ask you something more :)

in DS there an active area around player (about 2 screens to each direction) and everything outside is sleeping, how it works in DST?

each player have such "active area" or whole server is active? for example in DS you are able to leave your main base and build small one for summer far away. Since it's will be outside active area, nothing will touch main base. Is it same for DST?

18 minutes ago, R1ncewind said:

in DS there an active area around player (about 2 screens to each direction) and everything outside is sleeping, how it works in DST?

each player have such "active area" or whole server is active? for example in DS you are able to leave your main base and build small one for summer far away. Since it's will be outside active area, nothing will touch main base. Is it same for DST?

I do not know, my experience with DST is minimal. You should browse the DST modding forum for answers.

will do.

oh i really hope that server cover whole game, not just small area around player.

if it's true - that mean there possible to make world which able to live their own life without player's presence. NPC fraction fights, resource gathering and etc.

but my internal pessimist tells me about possible huge load on server , so it's probably works like in DS :(

Archived