Youknowwho

Utter Disappointment: The Musical [Featuring: Bad Art!]

The deal. Seriously, Airline food. It's time to tell us the truth.   7 members have voted

1. 1. What's the time? Or, really, what should it be?

• 18OO'ish. Allows for a better use of magic, and an overall more mysterious theme.
    • 19OO'ish. Allows for a little bit more technology! Besides, organized crime was better then.
    • Hah, the 0's are actually O's.
    • I am error
  2. 2. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

• Something.
    • Nothing.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

360 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

What happened?

Among other...

memes

4 people like this

The faceless mask people kind of look like Gangsters.

Booboo's pretty awesome. He has a egotistical personality and stands on his own.

1 person likes this

Story time!: Part Three

~Special Not History Edition~

oh my lord

is this but a dream?

No, it's bad writing!

Spoiler

The study of the now

On tonight's story time we shall be straying away from the long and crumbly road of history to the high tech escalsidewalk of the present! You know, those things in airports that you find nowhere else? Now now, don't you worry your little socks if you actually liked the past, we can get back to that later. But for now, let's get to the point!

The world is at peace once again like those days once long ago. Except it's not just going to last a couple of days, as it's become a full-fledged society.

Hooray!

Everybody's living together, singing, dancing, going to their jobs, and all the normal things of life and peace!   Did I say peace? Sorry, I lied. Of course there's crime and war. Not everybody can agree on one thing!

So basically it's pretty equal to the state of society today.

Hooray.

In this world of many souls there are normal countries and cities like any other world, but there's also a couple of oddballs. For example, the city of KuKu. It's a bustling place filled with smiles, singing, and no cares in the world, except it's not. The city has a problem. A huge problem. It's right smack in the middle of two factions at war with each other! The city is apparently a great location to make propaganda and fight to them, so it's very stressful on people trying to make a living off of ice cream stands, and everybody else. People are constantly trying to live in ignorance, pretending that the war doesn't exist and just live their lives. This works out for the most of them, though a small feeling of panic still hangs in the air. It's not a fun place, but it's quite hard to get out, considering both factions do not like you trespassing on their territory without official documents. What a bunch of hypocrites. They can waltz into the city, yet when we try to waltz inside their cities they lock us up!  

The first faction in this constant fight for power is the Bulak clan. An organization strangely mostly consisting of plant like life that functions almost like a well-managed office building. Everyone has their tasks to do and nothing really changes from the normal. They have a main strategy they like to follow and not change at all. If something goes wrong or unexpected to the plan, then they freak out, not having a clue on what to do. Despite the many flaws with their current strategy, the ruler still says to keep with it and never listens to any recommendations. Areas controlled by this faction are converted into quiet little towns with lovely people, and like everywhere else in the universe, idiots. We can get to life in the faction in more detail another time, because I don't want to dwell on topics for too long on this installment.  

The second faction battling it out for control is the Walamuk Organization. The clan is mostly made up of the faceless. Those who can't express their emotions physically too well. They can move their ears and blink. That's all they can do. It's pretty much in the culture to wear a special made mask all times to make those who make up most of the population not feel as bad. It's considered horribly offensive to take your mask off while in their territory. Of course, there are many flaws with this system. For one, people can be wearing masks that look similar and be confused for one another. For two, people can easily blend in if they get their grubby hands on a mask. Pretty much the only time it's not considered inappropriate to take off your mask is when you are going through a security check when entering official buildings. So that's just great. Their leaders have a problem with just winging it in war. Sending their troops out and telling them just to fight. Nobody ever seems to complain though. To them it's just how the world rolls. It's how they were raised, and changing that is mostly out of the question. Areas controlled by this faction are converted into bustling cities with busy people pushing their ways through the streets and listening to jazz music. Like above, we can get into more detail some other time. 

Factions, cities, towns, and getting to the point. Although my favorite number isn't four, we're still going to the point.   In the small little city of Kuku, there is a much much smaller and lower budget detective business with only four employees, boss included. They call themselves the Teryo Agency. They go around and solve little mysteries, retrieve missing items, or find out information for a small fee. Because of such services, both of the factions surrounding the little city decide to take every advantage they can get their hands on. Unfortunately for the Teryo Agency, neither of the factions take rejections very kindly, nor would either of them like it if they found out that they were playing the double agent. What do they do? Do they take both jobs simultaneously and risk being caught? Pick a side and secretly sabotage the other's jobs at the risk of being caught? Sabotage both? 

The employees of the unfortunate Teryo agency caught in the crossfire of the two rivals consist of the following: Tela, the boss of the business who comes from way way way down south and has an obsession with eyes, Barely, a small goatish kid with a talent in repairing all things motorized, Faye, a tall weird three eyed girl with a short temper, which can come in handy with info exchange and interrogation, and UNDEFINED, UNDEFINED. All don't have all that much money, so to cut back on having to spend money on a bunch of rent and bills, they all have agreed to live together in the second floor of an apartment. Ahem, sorry. I've been informed not to call it the second floor of an apartment by Tela because apparently that'll make them look bad. You should of said so earlier. I expect full pay!

Oh my oh my, I finally have a clue on what the crap you're doing!

Hooray!

Now I can die in peace

Except without the dying part

that's sad.

; n ;

Edited by Youknowwho
4 people like this

Nice job playing around with the mask concept, it helps give a sense of order in a mad world you're building. The addition of a war element adds tension as well.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Nice job playing around with the mask concept, it helps give a sense of order in a mad world you're building. The addition of a war element adds tension as well.

like.jpg

thanks for the encouragement my favorite skeleton with hair

i cant say favorite skeleton because @Chris1488 would get mad 

so you're my favorite skeleton with hair <3

3 people like this

28 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

i cant say favorite skeleton because @Chris1488 would get mad 

Why would I get mad if you admit your undying love for me?

4 people like this

11 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Why would I get mad if you admit your undying love for me?

sorry, my love, but my love is not undying

you are a skelly 

its gotta be skelly love now 

3 people like this

11 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

.massjudge.gif

Give me bleach, or give me death.

3 people like this

11 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Give me bleach, or give me death.

excuse me you're asking for the same thing twice

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

excuse me you're asking for the same thing twice

Pour it in my eyes or let me drink it.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Pour it in my eyes or let me drink it.

mmmmmmmmmmm

so you either want the sweet release of death

or luscious white but also blind eyes~

jinkies. the stuff people do for fashion

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Youknowwho said:
  1. Scan 43.jpeg
  2. Scan 47.jpeg
  3. investigate.jpg
  1. what could've depressed Booboo?
  2. @Weirdobob's brother?
  3. I can see this as a police station poster.:wilson_ecstatic:
2 people like this

I'd say something here but I'm still mentally recovering from Mezukie's attack.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Youknowwho said:
  1. Scan 51.jpegI've been juggling the idea of living scarecrowish floating empty peoples with no legs. Has something to do with the lost soul or whatnot.
  2. newbiefaces.jpgfor, uh, i mean, four one, his body has got to be changed. I will do that if it's approved. four two, i was listening to the wonderful book, "The Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy" while drawing this fellow [not sponsored by audible, but its a good] and it may look too alienish, i dunno.
  1. I'd suggest that the paper bag guy might be another race. Though the scrows are a unique concept you should play around with.
  2. When you're done listening to it, I suggest "The gates" by John Connolly.
2 people like this

Just now, Youknowwho said:

up for you to judge!

Spoiler
  1. I love the jacket and straw, but this pumpkin doesn't look pumpkiny enough. What's with the wooden pole on its back, mysteriously disappearing?
  2. A scarecrow without arms? Cool! Be it a horseskull or plaguedoc mask, the hat doesn't really fit. WHICH IS GOOD FOR SCARECROWS, ITS CLEARLY A SPOOKY SCARECROW.
  3. I guess the paperbag guy could be a scarecrow, but it needs more straw to clarify that. If it is meant to be a scarecrow, you have to remove the shoes, though.
  4. The left eye looks like a huge button, making the whole thing seem more like a doll than a scarecrow. What's that thing coming from its mouth? A scoops arm?
  5. Napstaspook! I love the heartshaped patch. Again, the huge button eyes make it look like a small doll.
  6. Ursula is playing cowboy???
  7. Looks like one of @G's edgy cat characters, except it's trying to look even edgier and failing to. Could be a Evilution character XD
  8. Looks like magical amoeba.
  9. Hehe, the glasses are way to tiny for this big guy, clearly he's not even supposed to read anything.
  10. It looks like a really alienetic alien! Good job!

3 people like this