Why is Klei taking so much time to release new skins?

2 hours ago, ADinosaur said:

All of you saying we need a walking cane skin, but I say that we need a shovel skin! Everyone uses shovels! So why not?

Nah we need a whirly fan skin so when we run through the summer heat we may look elegant, cool, and pretty.

And a red cap skin since, as we all know red caps are like one of the most helpful items in the game, I mean that one dev @PeterA would agree we need a potted red cap skin, right?

8 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Nah we need a whirly fan skin so when we run through the summer heat we may look elegant, cool, and pretty.

And a red cap skin since, as we all know red caps are like one of the most helpful items in the game, I mean that one dev @PeterA would agree we need a potted red cap skin, right?

We need more flower skins! Everyone uses flowers! They're so OP for taking down the dragonfly!

8 minutes ago, ADinosaur said:

We need more flower skins! Everyone uses flowers! They're so OP for taking down the dragonfly!

Psst I know we're joking about skins but, skins that aren't craftable aren't possible or at least possible in a fun/good way, the only ways I could imagine some ways they could implement it like client-side or hosted but that wouldn't be fun since it's Don't Starve Together and such.

12 hours ago, ADinosaur said:

Flowers? Nah man! We need tree skins! Trees are op, you can take down everything with it!

I actually want to have trees that look like spider dens. you know, because you never know if its a spider den or a tree.

9 minutes ago, Ootay said:

Flowers? Nah man! We need tree skins! Trees are op, you can take down everything with it!

I actually want to have trees that look like spider dens. you know, because you never know if its a spider den or a tree.

inb4 spider egg skins 4 webber

Archived