Emora - The land of peaceful warriors.

This is a server I have starter, which already has 9 players whom play it.  The server holds up to at 6, and may have bouts of extreme lag (rarely, or if you have poor connect to me).

The important thing is that I make sure everyone has their own custom character, so you can find each other by appearance instead of constantly checking names.  The password is changed daily, so check the sign by spawn.

We are looking for new members, and I have a number of characters just waiting to have owners.  All have been tested, and WILL run on my computer.  If you have a character that I don't have that you'd like to play, feel free to let me know!  Please don't throw a fit if a character you want is taken.

Simply ask if you want to know which characters are taken, and which are not.  My steam username is Horsecrazy6021.

OK, let's start with the basics.

1. What are the specs of your hosting station? I'm interested in RAM, the processor and hard drive space on top of everything.

2. Where will you usually host from? The timezone is important, so please use GMT (and change) to tell us about yours.

3. What are the settings of the server? Survival, wilderness, endless? The settings for the prefabs (like hounds, hound waves etc.)?

4. Is it multi-sharded?

5. Do you have an active admin at all times?

6. Any mods?

7. Is the limit of six because of the technical limitations of your computer?

You have a request on Steam from me too if using the chat is easier for you. The nick is the same you see as the admin of the group from my signature. Regards!

• AMD Phenom(tm) ll X6 1045T Processor  2.70 GHz
  • 8.00 GB
  • 525 GB out of 1.35 TB

2. Central Time Zone

3. Endless, less hounds, and just more resources, and no Krumpus at all.

4. No idea what that is.

5. No, I am the only admin, the server starts when I start it and ends when I disconnect.

6. (Ignoring custom characters)

Server Mods

• Campfire Respawn
  • Chester Crafting Recipe
  • Map Discovery Sharing
  • No More Meatatarian
  • No More Respawn Penalty
  • Sanity Turner
  • True Love

7. It's the basic limit of a person-made, person-run, small server.

21 hours ago, 101Asa said:

• AMD Phenom(tm) ll X6 1045T Processor  2.70 GHz
  • 8.00 GB
  • 525 GB out of 1.35 TB

2. Central Time Zone

3. Endless, less hounds, and just more resources, and no Krumpus at all.

4. No idea what that is.

5. No, I am the only admin, the server starts when I start it and ends when I disconnect.

6. (Ignoring custom characters)

Server Mods

• Campfire Respawn
  • Chester Crafting Recipe
  • Map Discovery Sharing
  • No More Meatatarian
  • No More Respawn Penalty
  • Sanity Turner
  • True Love

7. It's the basic limit of a person-made, person-run, small server.

Okay, thanks.

1. I fear that little RAM. RAM makes or breaks a server, sadly. We would have to see.

2. CET sounds good if this is the timezone you mean.

3. More resources or an accelerated regrowth rate? Asking as the latter is enough to support my multi-sharded servers for sixteen players, whereas merely increasing the amount of resources tends to increase lag. Otherwise nice though I'd miss Krampus sacks ;).

4. Shards are several servers connected. You can have two for overworld and caves out of the box or even more with mods. So I am asking if you have more servers connected - at least overworld and caves.

5. As long as you are active when it's open, works well for me :).

6. No More Meatatarian?

7. So I suppose you don't increase the limit through the LUA, do you? That's how I handle it. It works regardless of whether it's hosted or a dedi.

I would like to see the server if that's okay with you :). Regards!

On 8/24/2016 at 3:43 PM, Arlesienne said:

6. No More Meatatarian?

You know that viking girl that can only eat meat?  This is a handy mod that allows her to eat everything normal characters can eat.  She is no longer limited to meat.

I'm extremely active one day, and another I might not appear at all.  My games go in phases.  My phases can last for a day, or a month.  Currently, I am in the DST phase.  I notify friends when phasing between games.

8 hours ago, 101Asa said:

You know that viking girl that can only eat meat?  This is a handy mod that allows her to eat everything normal characters can eat.  She is no longer limited to meat.

I'm extremely active one day, and another I might not appear at all.  My games go in phases.  My phases can last for a day, or a month.  Currently, I am in the DST phase.  I notify friends when phasing between games.

1. But that would completely break Wigfrid's balance. She gets a buff to damage and armour, starts with a better spear and a helmet she can craft without no machines, and receives a portion of health and sanity upon every kill. She needs some downside. Without her trait of refusing vegan food, she's imbalanced.

2. I have no idea how to see the server at the moment, searching Jacklul's list for Emora returns nothing, so help is more than welcome.

11 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

1. But that would completely break Wigfrid's balance. She gets a buff to damage and armour, starts with a better spear and a helmet she can craft without no machines, and receives a portion of health and sanity upon every kill. She needs some downside. Without her trait of refusing vegan food, she's imbalanced.

We have Musha and One-Punch man.  The server is already broken.  The point is they aren't on at the same time, and everyone is encouraged  to make their own bases.  Trading happens at spawn only, and the only person whom lives at spawn right now is me.

11 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

2. I have no idea how to see the server at the moment, searching Jacklul's list for Emora returns nothing, so help is more than welcome.

Well, just friend me and I'll message you when it goes up, and down.  We have a discord server that tells whom is claimed and the daily password.  If you don't have discord, just ask when you first join whom is taken, or just outright say who you want your custom character to be.  Plus, at spawn, there is a sign re-made every in-real-life day that says the password for the next day.

14 hours ago, 101Asa said:

We have Musha and One-Punch man.  The server is already broken.  The point is they aren't on at the same time, and everyone is encouraged  to make their own bases.  Trading happens at spawn only, and the only person whom lives at spawn right now is me.

Well, just friend me and I'll message you when it goes up, and down.  We have a discord server that tells whom is claimed and the daily password.  If you don't have discord, just ask when you first join whom is taken, or just outright say who you want your custom character to be.  Plus, at spawn, there is a sign re-made every in-real-life day that says the password for the next day.

I see. If those overpowered players help the others significantly, fine. I prefer more challenges, but won't impose my will on anyone.

I added you on Steam, but I didn't see anything from you. Did you find my request please?

Well, the OP characters ran off and made their own bases, and they only pop by spawn for the password for the next day most of the time.

You needn't worry about your game being made easier by them, for the fact they won't be there.  Also, if you ever want to play the viking girl, just let me know if you want the mod for her removed, just to make it harder.

Archived