Looking for people for TRADE and ROLE-PLAYING server!

OK, let's start with the basics.

1. What are the specs of your hosting station? I'm interested in RAM, the processor and hard drive space on top of everything.

2. Where will you usually host from? The timezone is important, so please use GMT (and change) to tell us about yours.

3. What are the settings of the server? Survival, wilderness, endless? The settings for the prefabs (like hounds, hound waves etc.)?

4. Is it multi-sharded?

5. Do you have an active admin at all times?

6. Any mods?

7. What system are you going to use for sessions? Where are your rules of RP-ing?

8. How can we find the server ;)?

Hey, I'm new to this forum, but I was just wondering if, after reading through a couple of posts here about joining servers, if there are any servers in the nordic parts of Europe, (Me myself coming from Sweden) and if so if I could join.

5 hours ago, Jontee said:

Hey, I'm new to this forum, but I was just wondering if, after reading through a couple of posts here about joining servers, if there are any servers in the nordic parts of Europe, (Me myself coming from Sweden) and if so if I could join.

Welcome! Not exactly that far north, but I am currently hosting from the Baltic region if it helps.

41 minutes ago, Kifax said:

If anybody up for play add me:Kifax

Got 3-4 ppl to play already but we didnt yet make a date for start.

I have just found you. Your account is Polish with a survivor Wilson as the avatar, right? But where is the server?

8 hours ago, Jontee said:

I would like to join. My name is jontej22 on Steam.

Well, I'm not speaking for @Kifax, but I admit he asked me to lend my machine to take advantage of the build and I did. The server is Kifax and Co. and goes up when his group has enough people. Not sure if it helps.

Archived