The Cute Animal Thread

LadyD

Utterly unnecessary thread. 

I am feeling low, I am feeling tired and worn out. I have been chasing naughty forum users all over. So my lovelies! Remind me how nice the forums can be?

I call on a few of my favourites
@Asparagus Who is my ship and we ship and we have been shipped
@GiddyGuy the only forum guy who makes me giddy? 
@ImDaMisterL who slaves away with me
@MenaAthena She mean she Athen- she is nice
@Battal He is not a lord but lord he is fun
@Ysulyan I love your new avatar
@Artem nice hat
@LiptonPee still havent forgiven you for that voice thing XD
@Mobbstar are you in the mob?
@Mr.P Minding P and Q? 

There are others but they are the ones I thought to call. Will they answer the bat signal and bring cheer and good will?

Edited by LadyD
  • Like 17

O-oh... What can I say in this situation?
I... I can only say one thing.

I wish you good fortune and health above everything, but really... I just am how I am and treat these forums with the respect every friendly member deserves c:

Edited by Ysulyan
  • Like 6

And the doors swung wide open as he enters the scene a big smile on his face. Nooding towards his fellow friends he sits down to spread happines and joy.

"I have been called. And I shall follow suit"

And with these humble words he now stays here.

(Although don't expect much I'm still on vacation but I can't resist having a lil dramatic moment like this go by unused. Expect proper joy spreading once I'm back home in 2 weeks BUT THEN PROPERLY)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mezukie said:

If only I had good paper I'd draw something for you so instead have this hug *hugs*, I will make something nice for you when I have to time ^^! and paper.

Um... I don't have my Wacom at hand and the scanner, faulty as it is, stayed at home...

peace_wes_by_arlesienne-daes5uw.png

Don't kill me for this Paint-spawned abomination please.

B-b-but... I brought cookies...

photo-2.jpg

Edited by Arlesienne
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Steals a cookie*

Hm? How did I get here is I wasn't tagged? Um... er... I'm not that good at cheering people up but I can draw a pic?

In the mean time, I wish you good luck and hope things work out really good for you ^_^

Wow, so SOMEONE *IS* EATING THEM!

Because they are Qun-conscious cookies, naturally. Not Sera's pride cookies. As we are spreading cheer and nobody is more pro-kittens than the current Arishok except Anders.

• Like 2

Here is a picture of my own real-life kitty...

Edit:  Dammit how do you get images to actually show up?!  I've tried and tried...I even tried raw HTML, but that didn't seem to work, which is a shame, 'cos I KNOW how to do that...

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 1