Qupii's Custom Character Ideas

I thought I had posted these before but I don't remember where. So I'll post them again! Let me know what you think! How do you think these characters would be played? What's their story?

KU5yELh.png

KzRe236.png

hidycM6.png

*Note: I'm aware there's now a character named Winnie in Maxwell's story or something. I am just too lazy to find another W name for her haha

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

There's nothing in the lore for Winnie but she was an unimplemented character that later assumed to be Wigfrid in DS.

So nothing changed? Because I was made curious by this:

On 08/17/2016 at 8:07 AM, QuPiiDesu said:

*Note: I'm aware there's now a character named Winnie in Maxwell's story or something. I am just too lazy to find another W name for her haha

When roleplaying, the headcanon is that Winnie is the younger sister of Wigfrid and her polar opposite, hence Wig thinks she's plotting to take over the world... and everybody considers it insanity... until she does and the server gets PVP.[/strike]

Edited by Arlesienne
Pesky coding ;)!
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I think that too! With a less optimistic story before DS however.

Ohhh, please tell me! I would love to make it better. So far it's been played "for the lulz" as the young folks say (until it stopped XD).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Ohhh, please tell me!

Ok if you say so. I was actually gonna save it for a short story/fanfic but I haven't even begun. I might expand on it as I write it, that tends to happen a lot with writers.

Ok first off there are a few things missing (like what the beginning should be) but I have most of the story figured out.

Pretty much, Winnie (Wigfrid's little sister) is in the hospital due to some illness (I don't wanna say cancer cos that's horrible but it is some incurable disease) and Wigfrid visits her everyday to keep her company and cheer her up when she needs it. Then one day, Winnie saw an advert (or something) for auditions for a small stage show. Winnie knew how much Wigfrid wanted to become an actor so she told her one day. (Originally, Winnie was the one to wanted this audition before she fell ill but then gave it to Wigfrid and live out her dream but... Winnie didn't seem the actor type. I'll let you decide otherwise).

Wigfrid came to the hospital the next day, excited and told her sister all about the stage play and how she got the part. Winnie was happy for her. Sometimes she would even come in and act out parts of the show for Winnie. She loved it.

That's about everything. Man, I don't even have a depressing ending yet ^^; maybe some music will help this block... or two good artists ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ok if you say so. I was actually gonna save it for a short story/fanfic but I haven't even begun. I might expand on it as I write it, that tends to happen a lot with writers.

Ok first off there are a few things missing (like what the beginning should be) but I have most of the story figured out.

Pretty much, Winnie (Wigfrid's little sister) is in the hospital due to some illness (I don't wanna say cancer cos that's horrible but it is some incurable disease) and Wigfrid visits her everyday to keep her company and cheer her up when she needs it. Then one day, Winnie saw an advert (or something) for auditions for a small stage show. Winnie knew how much Wigfrid wanted to become an actor so she told her one day. (Originally, Winnie was the one to wanted this audition before she fell ill but then gave it to Wigfrid and live out her dream but... Winnie didn't seem the actor type. I'll let you decide otherwise).

Wigfrid came to the hospital the next day, excited and told her sister all about the stage play and how she got the part. Winnie was happy for her. Sometimes she would even come in and act out parts of the show for Winnie. She loved it.

That's about everything. Man, I don't even have a depressing ending yet ^^; maybe some music will help this block... or two good artists ;)

Interesting. Very interesting. Would you like to expand this, possibly with other characters, as a guest of honour for the campaign?

• Like 1